Lauren was shocked as to what her sister just rambled about.

"First of all, I do want you guys to be included in my "happiness" and second why are you making a big deal out of this?" Lauren asked.

"Is everything okay with you, sweetie?" Clara asked, now sensing that there might be something that has been going on for her youngest child.

"In all honesty?" Taylor half asked, half stated. "No."

Lauren gave her sister a meaningful look, encouraging her to keep on talking, wanting to know how she can help her younger sister. Taylor took a deep breath and looked at each and everyone of her family members who all wore a sympathetic look on their faces.

"Sof and I had an argument and now she won't talk to me..." Taylor trailed off, dropping her gaze down.

"You guys are like best friends, I'm sure you'll work things out." Lauren reassured her sister.

"Yeah I hope so." Taylor sighed. "So?" Taylor pressed on, trying to take a turn from their previous topic. "Official or not?"

"Maybe..." Lauren trailed off. "You'll eventually find out."

"Ugh fine but for the record, I think Camila looked much better than you last night." Taylor teased and poked out her tongue before standing up and getting rid of her now empty dish plate.

Lauren laughed at her sister's "compliment" before returning to her breakfast and finishing it not long after her youngest sibling. She helped her mum to clean up before she heads off on her own for the day. Lauren gladly telling her mum some of the events that happened last night, skipping the private ones just for her and Camila to know.

~

"Mila, it's literally lunch time now." Dinah pokes her friend who is still peacefully sleeping in. "When are you planning on waking up?"

"Just a few more minutes." Camila groaned, managing to take her right hand out of the duvet and pushing her friend off the edge of the bed.

"Whatever." Dinah dismissed. "I'll just go and grab lunch with Mani and Ally." Dinah walked out of the door and leaving Camila behind to return to her slumber.

No longer than an hour, Camila's phone suddenly blasted out her ring tone, waking up the small girl almost immediately. Camila looked for her phone lazily and answered it with her hoarse and raspy voice.

"Hello?"

"Camz, I'm outside." Lauren greeted from the other line.

"Already?" Camila asked, completely lost track of time.

"Yeah." Lauren replied, "I brought food with me."

"Hang on a sec, I'll be down there." Camila hanged up the call and quickly washes up in the bathroom before running down the stairs and opening the front door.

"Come... in..." Camila puffed out, her chest heaving heavily up and down due to the lack of oxygen in her body.

"I can wait you know..." Lauren trailed off, stepping inside the household and laughing lightheartedly at her girlfriend's quick response.

"I can't let you do that." Camila breathed loudly, finally catching her breath. "I can't let anyone else find someone as attractive as you outside my house," Camila informed Lauren and locked the door behind them securely.

"Smooth but we all know that this is all yours now." Lauren smirked and shook her buttocks a little before heading over to the kitchen to place the bags she bought from the grocery store.