Obsessions Part 46

Start from the beginning

"Oh my." Kirari's mom shook her head.

Kirari grabbed the back of your head and pulled you into her, glaring at the two black haired woman.

"She's mine." she said.

"Y/n-" Mary tried to pry you away from Kirari but Ririka pulled her instead.

"Y-y- you're mine." she said shyly.

"Wha-" Mary blushed.

"What a chaotic bunch." Mrs. Momobami said. "Anyway. back to the topic. We were also attending this school."

-------

Flashback

"Karin!" A young girl shouted while running.

A white haired girl sitting on a bench looked at her with a worried expression.

"Don't run, Chizuru. You might trip."

"I won't-" before finishing her sentence, the girl fell down on the ground.

"Chizuru!"

Chizuru looked up at Karin with a goofy grin while giving her a thumbs up.

"I'm fine!"

"No, you're not." Karin walked towards her and helped the other girl sit on the bench. "Look. You're knees are bleeding. I've told you several times not to run. You never listen."

"But I want to see you so bad."

Karin smiled at her.

"Why are you so cute?" she said.

"No, you are."

Both girls looked at each other and giggled.

........

Four students are eating together on the same table in the cafeteria.

"Why are we eating here? I told you to go to my office. I'm the president, Rod Momobami. This is too humiliating." Rod spoke.

"We didn't ask you to come." Marco said.

"Don't speak to me like that, you commoner!"

"Stop it, you two. If you're always gonna fight, then don't come near us again. You're a bother." Karin said.

"Don't be so harsh to them." Chizuru said.

"That foreigner scum started it." Rod said.

"Why you-"

"Ugh. Let's go Chizuru. I've lost my appetite." Karin pulled the other girl away from the two boys.

"This is your fault!" Rod shouted.

"You're the one being an ass here not me. Why are you even here!?"

"I'm the president! I can be anywhere I like! I own this school and everybody in here!"

"People aren't property, you idiot."

"That's what a peasant like you would say. Anyway, get away from Karin. She's mine."

"Karin? I have no interest in her. She's only a good friend. I'm here for Chizuru."

"Pssh. Then take that lowly woman away and leave us be. Lowlifes like you should stay together."

--

"I love you Karin."

"I love you too Chizuru but..."

"You don't have to listen to them. Let's run away." the girl said while crying.

"Our families will find us. We can't hide."

"Are you giving up on us?"

"I don't want to. But... the Momobamis are too strong for us."

"Are you really going to marry that Rod? Please, Karin. Think this through! You don't love him right!? I'm begging you, please!"

"I'm sorry. Let's end everything here. Please. Don't come near me again."

With that, Karin left the other girl alone.

--

"Marco. Please take care of Chizuru. I trust you. You won't hurt her. I know you love her too." Karin said.

"I'll promise. But please don't force yourself. I know you don't love that Momobami. You're life would be hell with him. I'd rather give up my love for Chizuru than see you both in pain like this."

"You're too kind. This makes me feel a little less worried leaving her with you."

"What did that ass threaten you with anyway? You wouldn't do this without any valid reason."

"....."

"Karin-"

"Marco. Goodbye."

Karin smiled at him for the last time before leaving.

--

"Karin. Marry me."

"Why would I marry you? I don't give even a little care about you."

"Hmp. You think your feelings matter? I know your relationship with that commoner girl."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Hmp. Sure. Be like that. I'm a Momobami. I can do anything I want. You see, one less annoyance wouldn't even be missed."

"What are you planning!? Don't you dare lay a hand on her!"

"HAHAHA! Then accept my proposal and nobody would get hurt! Simple right!?"

"You.... damn you!"

-----

"Marco!!! I don't understand!! Why can't we just run!?" Chizuru cried.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything. I wasn't able to stop her." Marco hugged the crying girl.

"Help me... Marco..." the girl said weakly.

"I'm sorry."

-----

ugh. I was writing a scene earlier and I had to stop coz I'm crying so much.. I can't......I'm sorry.

anyway.. here's the original panel

 here's the original panel