𝟑𝟎. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jia's POV

My breathe slowed down seeing him so close as my hands came froward pushing him slightly making him frown a bit. Blinking, I looked away not wanting to have any conversation with him and was going to lie down with the hope that he'd get the idea and leave me alone. "Jia please.. I'm sorry." Did I hear it right? Shim Jake just apologized to me. "You don't have to say sorry." I completely covered myself with the blanket as he just sighed giving up and left the room.

How could I just accept his apology after all the things he said to me? Moreover, he didn't even sound sincere. Or I just didn't want him to. Shrugging the thoughts away, I weakly moved around trying to sleep.

-

Minjeong knew everything and so did Jay. The girl hanged out with me more thinking I must be in a horrible situation while Jay just stayed with his friend. "You're coming right?" She said as I stopped doodling now looking at her. Putting on a confused face, I tried remembering why she said that when I realized her brother was holding a party for his graduation. "Uhh I don't think so-"

"Oh come on." My friend whined a bit as I gave up nodding while the girl squealed in happiness. She had told me that a lot of students were coming to his party and me being a not so social butterfly had to actually interact with people there. But whatever.

-

"Are you going to the party?" Jake asked as he saw me fully dressed in my clothes. I didn't wear anything fancy, more like I barely tried following the theme. Nodding uninterestedly I put on my converse and was about to leave when he stopped me.

"Let's go together." He said out softly as I gave him a smile shaking my head as a no. Releasing my hand from his grip, I sighed looking up at him. "It's better if we don't go together." Honestly I thought he wouldn't come and that was one of the main reason why I decided to go to the party.

But luck never favored me.

He was about to say something but I stopped him again. "I'll go now." With that I hurried out feeling a bit guilty for leaving him behind. With a deep breathe I smiled as I saw Minjeong waving at me from outside her house. She sure was very rich. My mouth opened up in shock seeing the humongous house as she pulled me inside. "Stay with me okay?" I nodded following her as I saw students from different grades.

I awkwardly stayed by the bar as I saw Minjeong helping the others with this or that. Sipping my juice, I tried to not gather attention as much as I could. "When is this gonna be done?" I mumbled to myself already on my third glass of juice. Drinking again I almost spat out as I saw Jake and Jay enter the party. I noticed the guy as he randomly stood there looking around. And wow.. I almost got lost by him but I quickly shook it off looking away.

Jay waved at Minjeong as she approached the two guys. They talked a bit before Jake said something. I saw the girl pointing at me as Jake's eyes followed her finger staring at my eyes. I abruptly stood up from the tall seat keeping the glass aside as I saw him approaching me. Gosh no gotta run Jia. I don't even know why I was being like this and so just increased my pace going to the other direction without looking where I was actually leading until I hit against someone. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you-"