Chapter Thirty: Endgame

Start from the beginning

"No time to talk, we have to do damage control and stop the threat before they swallow Paris whole." She ordered at me, before glancing at Tikki and nodding.

I smiled.  Yeah. She was definitely my lady.

"Tikki Spots On!"

I smiled.  Right in front of me.  There she was.  How could one girl be so amazing? And how could she be all mine? I was so lucky to have her.

"Wow, no wonder I fell in love with you."

She was about to swing her yo-yo when she stopped.  She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"How about we save Paris first Chaton?"

She paused again.

"I love you too."  She swung off into the skyscrapers trying to find the cause of the explosions.

I smiled and transformed with her.

Ladybug's POV

I smiled.  I couldn't stop thinking of Adrien. Everything seemed perfect.  I should've known better.

My grin quickly faded.  This wasn't a normal akuma.  This was one of the huge battles that Hawkmoth had orchestrated.  I felt Chat come behind me.  

"What in god's name-"

It was just like in heroes day.  All of our previously akumatized villains were there but... something was wrong.  There powers were mismatched.  

Dark Cupid had the power to turn people to stone like Befana had.

Weredad-or my Dad in this case- had the power to freeze everything like Frozer.

Chloe was transformed into Queen Wasp but had the abilities of Oblivio.

What the hell was going on.

"Well... looks like we've got some work." Adrien said spinning his baton.  "Oh..." he continued with a small grin, "don't think I'm gonna let go of the fact that you pretended to be in love with me as Marinette and got your dad to get akumatized and beat me up." 

(A/N: reference to Weredad in case ya'll got confused.)

I gave a small giggle.  How was it that in the worst situations he always made me laugh?

"I'll take left you take right or should we Rock Paper Scissors for it?"

He gave me a wink before using the momentum of his baton as a sword, to jump down and fight Evilustrator, who had the power of Riposte.

It was going to be a long day.

I sighed before leaping to take care of Style Queen, who had the power of Maledictator. 

I was stopped though. 

 Something yanked on my leg and slammed me back into the concrete roof of a building. I let out a loud Yelp, which I'm sure Chat Noir had heard because I heard grunt as he hit the pavement from below.  I felt a pang of guilt that I had distracted him.... but what had distracted me?

I turned behind me to see Lila.  Of course. 

"Hey Ladybug nice of you to drop in." She sneered.

I began to swing my yo-yo, to create a shield.  She rolled her eyes.  She looked like she did when she first got akumatized.  A black dress with white fractals and a matching mask, although this dress was more extravagant and she had a throned crown on her head.  

"Lila..."

"It's Queen Nightmare!"

Before I could do anything else-

Chat Noir's POV

As I was fighting off a round of akumas, I heard a yelp from above.  Marinette.  I looked up but was caught off guard when i was blasted through a building.

"Ouch." I winced.  

My mind was spinning.  I couldn't think of anyone or anything other than Marinette.

I heard a blood curdling scream from above.

M'Lady.

I rushed to join her.  I jumped on the rooftop frantically looking around for her.  She was no where to be found. 

I heard some tiny groans from under me.  I clenched my eyes shut, afraid to look down.  I wish I hadn't.

My heart was shoved in the bottom of my stomach as I stood in horror.  All I could do was stare.  Watching her.  My feet wouldn't move if I tried.  I was paralysed.

  Marinette was on the ground.  She was covered in bruises and was whimpering quietly.  She was covering her head in a curled up like position. She kept saying something that I couldn't make out.

My senses had felt like they had stopped working.  Everything around me had stopped.  All I was focused on was this girl.  I knew minute by minute villains were coming up the building to join us for a round two but-

Wait a minute... where was her-

I knelt down next to Marinette and finally heard the word she was whimpering out.

"Tikki"

Ladybug-Marinette wasn't transformed anymore- her earrings were gone.

-End of Chapter 30-