Chapter Thirteen: Sleeping Beauty in her Garden of Thorns

"With that the black cat used his baton to extend himself, jumping over the Paris rooftops, when he saw...

Luka. Passed out on the ground..."

——————————————————————————————

Nobody's POV

"Luka" Chat sang sung, as he sashayed over.

"Damn." Chat thought peering at Luka's unconscious body, "He's out cold." Not dead, just knocked out. Adrien felt a hint of relief fill him knowing Luka was safe. It was quickly replaced by jealousy from smelling the addicting scent of vanilla and cherry blossoms on him.

Marinette smelled like that. Wait-Why did he know that?!

There was a lot of stuff to worry about right now but that didn't stop Chat from being a bit of a child. Chat huffed in jealousy.

Refocusing on Luka he noticed Luka was covered in some type of bubbly black sand. "EW!" he stepped back wrinkling his nose.

(A/N: LMAO CHAT JUST SALTY THAT LUKA WAS WITH MARINETTE FOR THE WHOLE DAY)

"Hey..." he murmured, this was the same black goopy sand he saw on- Lila when she was akumatized. If she had already gotten to Luka, then Marinette-"

He looked around frantically but couldn't find or hear Marinette anywhere until-

"WAIT!" Someone shrieked from down the block.

Marinette's voice.

He sprinted at full speed desperate to get there in time but when he did get there he was horrified. He saw Marinette on the floor of her balcony. He could see two dark black bruises on her wrist where Lila was pinning her down.

Marinette was struggling to get out of her grip, thrashing even. The thing that bothered Chat the most was... Marinette was hurting herself more than she was hurting Lila.

"LILA! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER" He roared, and just like that both girls stopped. They slowly turned their heads to meet Chat...

Lila's POV

Humiliated.

I had been humiliated by Marinette, and my sweet Adrien who took her side. I sobbed and locked myself in a bathroom stall. I couldn't believe Adrien had said those things to me! I was about to reach in my bag when I saw an akuma enter my stall.

My tears felt like they had dried automatically as I could feel my lips forming a smirk.

Adrien's idiot girlfriend was still banging against the stall trying to help me.

I didn't need her sympathy. I needed power.

I let the akuma touch my bag as I felt a wave of darkness wash over me. I loved this sensation. The new felt confidence and a new chance to take down Ladybug.

"Hello, Ms. Rossi, you've done well. I've given you illusions, shapeshifting, but now let's try something new. In exchange for Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous, I'm giving you the power to put everyone in an enchanted-forever sleep of nightmares."

My lips curled into a smirk and I let out a dark giggle. Interesting.

"Gladly Hawkmoth."

I felt a new form of empowerment take over me and with that I knocked Kagami into sweet nightmares.

Nobody's POV