Bloody hell

{{It's here!!! Im not a pro at writing so cut me some slack okay :) Again WARNING: this is for mature audiences only. There is no shame in skipping this chapter or future mature chapters. I'd be super bummed if this got reported and Wattpad took it down. I still have nearly 20 more chapters already written so get ready because this is just the beginning!}}

Phoebe moans against his warm lips, completely surrendering to his dominating kiss. She leans into him, completely taken by the boy. He pulls away roughly from her mouth before he attacks the delicate skin of her neck, sucking and nipping roughly until he's certain that everyone will know that she is his and he is hers. Phoebe leans back just enough to slide her sweater and school shirt up over her head.

James freezes, eyes wide as he takes in her beautiful body. He gulps, one finger coming up to trace the lacy edge of her sheer bra.

"You mean to tell me that you've been hiding this under that sweater this whole time?" James wonders, growing impossibly harder between her legs. Phoebe laughs breathlessly and nods. James let's out a groan as he eyes her tan skin and her petite breasts, barely covered by the material that's supposed to be hiding her from him.

He leans in and kisses the newly exposed skin, running his tongue lightly just along the edge of the material. Phoebe moans softly as her leaves more love bites across her chest, her hips grinding into his helplessly. James curses under his breath, sliding his hands up her back. He pulls away again, looking for permission.

Phoebe nods quickly and brings his lips to hers for another heart wrenching kiss as he undoes the clasp of her bra. She tugs on the bottom of James' sweater and he pulls away to slip it off over his head in one motion. Their fronts are completely bare to eachother now, and James groans at the sight of her breasts and peaked nipples. His hands move on their own accord, one of them coming up to gently cup her breast. She gasps as his thumb grazes against her nipple, causing her to arch into him.

"Bloody hell," James grunts, taking her in. She's so small compared to his bulky frame, so beautiful and precious. Unable to help himself he leans down and kisses her pink bud, smirking when she whispers throatily, "James."

He licks her gently before tugging the bud between his teeth. He hands grip his shoulders tightly as she whines quietly, earning another smirk from James. He does the same to her other breasts, lavishing her with his lips and teeth and tongue until she's panting.

He groans when he finally pulls away to connect their lips again, mumbling against her, "You're fucking addictive."

Phoebe smiles and murmurs, "So are you."

James feels his heart grow and his confidence soar. Years of rejection and confusion  had prepared him for her to say "just kidding" and leave him hanging.

But she was right, they cared deeply for one another. James holds onto her and stands, guiding her legs around his waist as she laughs and clings to him. He grins widely, pecking her lips before he walks them over to the bed, muttering, "I suppose it's a good thing this is here."

Phoebe untangles herself from him, sliding herself onto the bed and saying teasingly, "Yes it's almost as if you knew."

"I didn't," James defends, crawling over her. He smirks and kisses her cheek, saying gruffly, "I'm just always horny around you. Guess the room thought we should do something about that."

Phoebe laughs and pulls him down to her, admitting, "Don't worry, Potter. The feeling is mutual."

He smiles smugly, pressing open mouthed kisses to her lower abdomen. He runs his lips higher, gently pecking each of her ribs, whispering, "You're so beautiful."

Phoebe's so warm and fuzzy inside that she feels like she's glowing, shining as brightly as James acts like she does on a day to day basis. He makes her feel brave and beautiful and smart. She gasps slightly as his fingers dip under the waist of her trousers, her eyes flying to his dark and lusty gaze. His air of confidence, passion. It turned her on a great deal. Carefully, James unbuttons her pants and begins sliding them down, swearing again as he sees her knickers that match her bra.

"You little minx," He groans, smoothing his large hands up her thighs once she's completely rid of the pants. She flushes, not from embarrassment but from lust. His muscles ripple with strength as he parts her legs from above her, drawing her attention to every vein and dent and dimple of his fit upper body. Seeing James without a shirt never failed to make her practically drool, not that she'd ever willingly admit it.

She gasps again when she feels his fingers at her core, gently stroking her over her underwear. She nearly weeps from the friction, grinding into his hand for more of the delicious contact. James swears he sees stars when he realizes that she's just as aroused as he is, feels her heat through the panties hiding her teasingly.

"James," The Veela whispers, drawing his cloudy mind back to her instead of the tempting warmth between her legs. She whines as he circles her clit with a featherlight touch, "Please."

"Please what?" James murmurs, smirking slightly as she rolls her eyes and flushes. He grabs her chin with his free hand and pressed a quick, bruising kiss to her already swollen lips.

"You really need me to spell it out, Potter?" She mutters, shuddering as his finger slips underneath her knickers and finally makes contact with her slick heat. They both groan at the feeling, James continuing to gently stroke her. He wants to make this last, wants to taste her. But he knows that neither of them can wait that long. He smiles and nuzzles her cheek, demanding huskily, "Say it, Griffin."

She doesn't hesitate, because what she has to say is true. And this side of him, the side only she gets to see, makes her feel fucking invincible.

"I want you inside of me."

James huffs out a breathless laugh, "Thank god. My dick is going to fall off."

They hurriedly undress James and rid her of her last item of clothing, sharing breathy laughs and lingering kisses until they are both bare to each other. Phoebe casts a quick contraceptive charm before tossing her wand and his glasses aside.

James slides his hand up from her ankle to her knee, gently pushing so her hips can properly fit him in between. He leans his forehead against hers, staring into the eyes that he sees even as he sleeps. Wordlessly he thrusts into her slowly, relishing the view of her head falling back into the pillows and her eyes fluttering shut. He moans quietly at the feeling of being inside of her. Finally. Years of bickering and tension and longing touches culminating in this moment that James reckons he would wait his whole life for. That's how sweet it is.

"Phoebe," He gasps, pulling out and thrusting back into her tight core. Phoebe whines, clawing at his back as he rocks into her, reveling in the feeling of him stretching and filling her to her absolute capacity.

"Fuck, James!" She squeals quietly as he picks up the pace, his member hitting a spot inside of her that has her back arching and toes curling. James shudders as she tightens around him and he grunts, "Good girl."

Phoebe groans at his sinful words, bucking up into him as their hips grind together every time he pistons in and out of her. Something warm and delicious builds on her stomach and when James' finger gently circles her clit again her eyes roll back. She comes hard, tightening her legs around his waist as she shakes. James curses quietly at her beautiful face as she climaxes and tightens around him, quickly joining her as he falls over the cliff of pleasure.

He collapsed onto her, barely holding himself up with his forearms. She's the first to recover from their lovemaking and she peppers his slightly sweaty face with chaste kisses. As James' heart rate slows and he catches his breath he looks down at her glassy eyes and pink cheeks. He can't help but grin and mutter, "We're definitely doing that again."

Phoebe laughs heartily, nodding in agreement and pulling him down to her completely, not even caring that he's practically crushing her. She feels something big and warm growing in her heart, and alarm bells go off in her head as she realizes what this feeling is.

This is love.