Good morning

When Phoebe woke in the morning, she was surprised by how rested she felt.

A smile worms it's way onto her face and she stretches her limbs, toes curling at how good it felt to warm up her muscles from the first deep slumber she'd had in weeks. James didn't stir from beside her, his arm tossed haphazardly across her stomach while gentle snores escaped his parted lips.

Phoebe felt a surge of happiness and joy as she lay next to him. She'd slept with no nightmares and got to wake up next to him. She was almost certain his presence had been a ward against bad dreams. She quickly leaned up a bit to peek out of the curtains, happy to see that the rest of the lads were still deep asleep.

James is stirred from his slumber when he feels something gently graze his torso, a light weight suddenly resting on the length of his body. His lips quirk upwards and he slowly moves his arms to wrap around the lithe form resting on top of him. He groans quietly when he recognizes her lips at his neck.

"Phoebe?" He asks, voice raspy from sleep. He blinks one eye open and reaches for his glasses, fumbling sleepily as he puts them on. The blurry shape in front of him turns into a beautiful picture that James wants to burn permanently into his mind. Phoebe straddling his hips, her skin practically glowing from the soft light diffused by the red curtains around them. She has a heart stopping smile on her lips, her cheeks pink with new energy. James grins and mumbles, "You slept well."

Phoebe nods, smiling coyly as she lets out a gentle hum of affirmation. She leans in and kisses James' cheek, her lips sliding down to his jaw and then back to his throat. He gulps at the tender affection, his hands coming to grip at her hips. He groans as her lips part and leave tiny glistening marks across his throat and collar bones. Embarrassed by how little it takes, he feels himself growing hard beneath her.

"What are you doing?" He asks, now wide awake. Phoebe laughs quietly and mumbles, "Thanking you. That's the best I've slept in weeks."

James' words die in his throat as she teasingly licks a stripe up the side of his neck, his eyes rolling back into his head as he rasps out, "Fuck."

Phoebe chuckles again, trailing her lips down to his muscular chest, sucking and biting at his tan skin. James feels like he's vibrating from the inside, unbelievably turned on by her morning greeting. His hands find her face and he tugs her mouth to his, diving past her lips with his tongue to touch hers. He grows harder as a whine escapes the Veela, their lips melded together while their tongues dance.

Phoebe moans softly at the delicious contact, grinding down into his hard member clothed by thin pajama pants. James tears his mouth away from hers to whisper huskily, "Quit that, Bee. Or else."

"Or else what?"

James nearly busts then and there from her flirtatious tone and beckoning smile, completely entranced and dazed by her presence. Quickly, he flips them over, desperate to gain back something that resembles control. Phoebe smirks up at him, intrigued by his slightly dazed looking face.

"Are my spooky powers getting to you?" She teases, leaning up to playfully peck at the corner of his mouth. James huffs out a laugh and nuzzles his way to her neck, kissing her there slowly. The truth was, yes. He was definitely foggy brained around her, likely because of the charm she put out without trying. Her magic kept him anchored to her, but her playful smile and happy gaze lead James to thinking about completely abandoning any thought other than keeping Phoebe Griffin locked up in his dorm all day.

James slides his nose across her neck, relishing her soft skin against his. Phoebe let's out a breathy sigh as he kisses the shell of her ear, his hummed words tickling her cartilage,

"You're addicting, Phoebe."

Phoebe laughs quietly, bringing her fingers up to his hair as he slowly nibbles and kisses the skin on and around her ear. She lets out a gasp when he pulls her lobe into his mouth, her eyes fluttering shut as he nips and sucks on the sensitive skin. He lets out a cool breath that sends goosebumps along her body, her front arching into his.

James smirks, mumbling gently against her, "No earrings?"

Phoebe smiles slightly and replies breathily, "They're on your side table. Don't like to sleep in them."

"Mmm, good girl."

Phoebe's toes curl and her heart skips a beat at the sound of his husky voice calling her that. James kisses down the side of her neck, pushing up her sweatshirt to just under where her bra was. He skips down to her now bare stomach, pressing open mouthed kisses to her cool skin. Phoebe sighs, her fingers in his hair tightening ass he lavishes her abdomen with his sinful lips.

"James," She breathes, growing needier as he goes, her thighs clenched together for some relief. James dips his tongue into her navel, swearing he sees stars when he watches her eyes roll back and her hips rise up to meet him.

Phoebe blinks her eyes open and leans up slightly, tugging James' jumper off her body. He freezes at the sight, balking at her in shock. Quickly, he slides himself back up the her lips, smashing his against hers passionately. He groans when tiny hands grasp his wrists, moving his palms to where they're wanted. James can't believe his luck, can't believe that Phoebe Griffin wants him. His fear of rejection kept his consistently on his toes, and here she was proving that she wanted him near.

He slips his thumb under the bottom of her bra, growing painfully harder at the feeling of the skin there. James pulls back, desperate to taste the uncharted territory. Phoebe moans quietly as his lips and tongue trace the outskirts of where her bra is covering her. James grinds into her, sending tingles throughout her body. She rises up to meet him, relishing the delicious contact between their clothed sexes.

"Phoebe," He groans, guiding her hips to his again with one hand, licking over a blooming bruise on her chest.

"Hey Prongs—MERLIN!!!!!"

The pair spring apart, rather Phoebe shoves James off of her and onto the floor as Peter stands there gawking. He turns bright red and quickly shuts the curtain around James' bed, pattering away quickly.

Phoebe blushes herself, peeking over the bed at James. He's scowling, pissed at the fact that he's now laying on the floor instead of on top of the Veela. Her laughing pulls him from his anger and he smiles slightly. Phoebe leans down and pecks his lips before she sits up and says cheekily, "Sorry, Potter. Enjoy your cold shower."