Chapter 1

"Oh brother of mine; It's been a long, long time since I've seen my face in your eyes.
Oh brother please return even though it hurts. May laughing and singing bring you back.
'Cause you left me alone in a house not a home.
And I watched you go, as tears filled my eyes.
From the heroes that fell, the parents we knew so well.
The fire burns in the blue light of midnight.
Brother the I feel the sky fall, and all I want is for you to be by my side.

Oh brother of mine; It's been a long, long time since I've seen my face in your eyes.
Oh brother please return even though it hurts. I want to tell you I am near.
Even if you can't see, I am with you and you're with me. Maybe we can be happy, even after you return.
We can dance at night, under the kitchen light. Maybe you will sing to me again.
Brother I need you here with me, and all I want is to sleep by side again." I grabbed the microphone and bent if forwards along with my body. I belted my song out from under my mask as my eyes darted around the crowd. Looking for that one familiar face. I know I won't see him, but I look for him in the crowd during every concert.

My lungs ached and sweat dripped down my face from behind my Japanese fox styled mask. My fingers danced across my acoustic guitar every now and then to add the the cacophony of sound. From behind me the other members played their hearts out on their instruments.

Juugo did a small trick with his drumsticks and smiled, showing his sharp canines to the crowd making the fangirls he had go wild. Juugo Mibami was our resident drummer and wild child. He was known to be loud and energetic albeit kind of empty headed. He was a very straightforward person and that showed in his drumming.

Mar, who plays base and Hiso who plays the electric guitar came to either side of me and the three of us played our respective guitars. We all played back to back so every angle of the crowd could see at least one of us.

Hiso winked at the crowd causing an uproar from the fans that was louder than Juugo's. He smirked playfully as he shredded his guitar skillfully and rather gracefully. He was our playboy. Hiso was always flirting with anything that had legs and liked to tease people. He had a lot of fans due to his pretty boy appearance and elegant movements. He didn't waste any unnecessary energy.

Mar who was on the other side of me kept his poker face as always. He was smack dab in the middle of the group age wise. He was 19, older than me and Juugo but younger than Hiso and Vira. He was very quiet and didn't mince words. He only spoke when he had to or feels the need to add his input, which isn't very often. Off stage he kept to his self and always had his face buried in his phone.

Vira, our oldest member, played the key board. She had a sex appeal that most men couldn't resist. She was very mature and kind. She often interacted with the crowd and gave away the things used in the show that they won't use again to the fans. She's kind of the mother of the group.

"You wanted to fly and I guess I was weighing you down. So now I wait for you on the ground" I sang the last line of the song and held the last note for as long as I could. The others stopped playing and I closed my mouth, taking a deep breath. The crowd cheered loudly for our performance.

"That was the last song of the night! Thank you for your continued support and good night!" I yelled. People began filtering out of the venue. The five of us walked off stage and into the lounge.

Mar immediately found his spot along the wall. He placed one of his feet on the wall and leaned back. He grabbed his phone and doing whatever it is he's always doing.

"Woo!" Juugo shouted and pumped his fist into the air. He was most certainly fired up. Vira chucked at his excitement. The boy then plopped down on the couch with the grace of a duck tripping over a rock. He put his arms over the back of the couch and threw his sweaty head back. He ran his gloved hand through his pink spikey hair and it stayed slicked back.