Free

(⚠️T/w⚠️ homophobia and F-slur.)

Amity POV
I walked into mother's office. They stoped yelling and looked over at me. "What the fuck do you want?" My dad said coldly.
I took a breath and looked at them with cold dead eyes. "I am going to tell you guys something. You are both going to sit down and listen to what I have to say. And after I tell you, neither of you are going to say a thing about it." I demanded. My mom laughed. "Oh well Alodor let's see what has gotten our biggest disappointment in such a defiant mood." She then looked me right in the eyes. "But after that we are going to knock that defiance right out of you right out of you." She held up a fist and smashed it down onto the table. As she did so a psychopathic smirk ran across her face. I gulped. And even father looked somewhat scared.

I took another breath and began to speak. "Mother, Father I am a lesbian. That means I don't like boys, I like girls." They both looked at me with complete distain. Well shit they were not dead yet. "And there you go into some little rebel phase to go against me and your mother." My Father said pinching the bridge of his nose his thumb and forefinger. "Dad it is not a phase!" I letting the emotion cracks with my voice. "Have you ever even kissed a girl, Amity?" My dad asked it was an honest question. "Yes multiple times." Well honestly we have done way more then just kiss. But I didn't say that. "Ewww Titen. You are just to young to know this Amity you are just confused." He assured me. "No no Alodor, I think she might be right about this." My mom said she got up and walked over to me. "I mean come on she was alway so imperfect." She put her hands on my shoulders. "She has always been an ugly, stupid, pathetic, faggot." I felt tears start to sting eyes but I held them back. "But we can hide it, just like we always have." Suddenly Mother shoved me against the wall and and took my hands pinning them over my head. I started to hyperventilate. "Maybe we can send her to that lovely boy Oliver for a few weeks." My hyperventilating got worse at the thought. "I mean seeing as how much fun you had last time, you little slut." She spat the last word at me like venom. Tears ran down my cheeks. "No please no." I begged my voice sounded sad and pathetic. Mother smirked. "It's to late I already made up my mind."

She walked over to the phone letting go of my wrists. As a desperate attempt I spun a fast circle and fire appeared in my palm. I grabbed mom's wrist and the flam made contact with her skin. She let out a Yelp. I let go and she immediately grabbed her wrist clutching it to her chest. "I am fucking done with your bullshit get out of my house Faggot!" She screamed. I shrugged and casually walked to the door. I turned around smirking. "And just so you know I will be moving in with my girlfriend. She is also a human by the way and the most beautiful, amazing, sweetest, woman I have ever met." Thoughts of Luz fluttered in my mind makeing me happy. "And I love her. So fuck you both." I said smiling. My dad looked at me so disturbed by what I had said his nose was twitching a little. I just flipped him off and walked out on the room.

I walked down stairs into the living room. "Hey Mittens are you ok?" Ed asked with concern. "Honestly, I've never been better." I said and hugged them. "We herd what happened, are you really going to go live with Luz?" Em asked. "Are you guys really dating." Ed continued. I nodded "yes!" I said with excitement. They both smiled and hugged me again. "But I uhh kinda don't want to go back up into that mess, so uhh could you guys bring my stuff over when you get the chance?" I asked they nodded. "Right after we get our stuff and move out of here." Em said. Edric nodded. "Yea we might even scream that we are gay on the way out." He said smirking. "Ha, we really said end the blood line." I joked. "It's for the better." Emira said. With that I waved goodbye and walked towards the front door.

And when I went out the door I felt free for once I was completely free.

(Ok so we not lighting houses on fire just Odolia's wrist this time around.)