Arguments

(Ok I'm just gunna say sorry now.)

Amity POV
I walked to the owl house using a fire spell as light. When I got to the place I saw the bird tube asleep. "Thank Titan." I let out a sigh of relief and quietly knocked on the door. A minute later the door opened to Eda the owl lady. "Oh hey, geez kid you don't look to hot." She said. "Is Luz here?" I asked ignoring her statement. "Uhh yea just upstairs in her room." Eda told me and moved out of the way. I walked in the house and upstairs to Luz's room

Luz was sitting on her bed rubbing kings belly. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me. "Oh hey Blight are you ok?" She questioned. "Uhh yea can we talk?" I asked. She nodded and sent king out of the room.

She got up and walked over to me. She reached out and wiped some of the mascara off my face. "What happened are you ok Amity?" She used my first name damn she must really be worried. " it doesn't matter Luz I'm fine but we need to talk." I insisted. She nodded and pulled her hand away from my face and I immediately missed it dearly. "Yea I really need to talk to you too." She took a step or to away from me and looked at the ground. Not giving me a chance to speak she told me words that set something off in me. "We can't do this thing anymore, where we just make out or hook up and act like it never happened. It's tarring me apart inside. It just hurts to much, and I don't want to be hurt by you." She said her voice distant and far away. I was upset and mad not just mad I was pissed. "ME hurt YOU! Who's the one that left me for 4 fucking years!" I yelled. "AMITY! That is Not fair!" She seethed. What the hell dose she mean that's not fair, what wasn't fair, because it seemed pretty damn fair to me. "You know I had no choice in leaving, you know that if I could I would have stayed here with you forever!" "Oh so it took you 4 damn years to come back!" I exclaimed. "Why do you even care how long it took, because all I am to you is some girl that can give you a fun time!" She yelled. "Is that what you think?!" I said my voice cracking just like my heart was. "I don't know what I think! I just know that you act like you want to be with me and you love me when are alone, but when we are in public you act like we are hardly even friends." She let her voice calm down back to a talking tone as she finished her sentence. "What should I do when I don't want the shit beaten out of me by my mom!"

Now my voice was quieter. "Luz Noceda I am in love with you, but my mom and dad will hurt me and you if she found out..I-I was a lesbian with a human girlfriend." New tears rolled down my cheeks. Luz stepped forward and wiped them away she then leaned forward and hugged me. She kissed me just behind my ear a few times and then whispered in it. "I'm in love with you to, and so I promise I will protect you Amity Blight and I will keep you safe." I remembered the times things had gone right and she had kept me safe, but then I remembered all the other times she didn't a shiver ran down my spine thinking about those times. I leaned up and pulled her head down so we were forehead to forehead, I stroked the long wired dumb strands of hair that I secretly loved. "You can't save me, you can't be my fearless Champion this time Noceda." With that I pulled away from Luz letting her hair fall onto her shoulders. Luz's eyes went wide. "Blight I-!" I was already gone though,out of her room and out the front door and back to the hell hole.

_____________________________
(I am debating just lighting the Blight house on fire and letting Odolia and Alodore burn 🔥 but that might be to psychopathic, so I'm not gunna do that. But girls with fire are just really hot so maybe, No no I won't.)