Green hair die

( ⚠️t/w ⚠️Hey so this chapter is gunna be a bit aggressive compared to the ones so far there is going to be abuse, mention of self harm.)
_____________________________

Amity POV
I walked home from school with Ed and Em. "You seem to be in a bit of a better mood now Mittens." Emira smiled. I had been in a better mood ever since I have lunch with Luz. "Uh yea, me and Noceda went out for lunch and she put me in a better mood." "Oh is it because you to, you know." Ed said wiggling his eyebrows at me. "No, Edric we are just friends That's it!" I Barked at him. He just put his hands up in defense. I walked the rest of the way home saying nothing just thinking about the beautiful human girl Luz Noceda.

I walked into my house and tried as fast as I could to get up the stairs. "Amity, where do you think you are going." My Father's voice boomed through the living room. "Oh s-sorry Father, I was just -going to my room to get my school work done." I trembled. "You'll have to do that later your mother is expecting you upstairs in her office now." I nodded and ran upstairs so my mom's office.

I walked into her office. "Close the door behind you and sit down." My mother said almost whispering. I took a seat across from her desk. "We need to go over what you are going to do tonight at the dinner party." She didn't wait for a response. "You are going to sit down at the dinner table you are going to get 1/3 of what everyone else is getting that is all you will eat. There is going to be a boy there." Fuck, not her going back to this finding me a guy to marry shit. " you are going to treat him well and with respect because he might vary well be suitable for you. Therefore you are going to stay with him the whole time we are there, no argument." She said sternly. "Oh and" my heart sank as she pulled out a box of green hair die. "You are going to go in the extra bathroom down the hall and brush and die your ugly ass hair." She Demanded.     "Uh mother maybe could I not die my hair, I uh kinda wanted to let my natural hair color grow back in." If looks could kill I would be dead, though I might be anyway. " get ass in the bathroom and die your hair now." She spat out venom in her voice. "Mother, no becau-." I was cut of by her suddenly grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the chair so fast it fell backwards and hit the ground with a bang. She was grabbing my wrist so tight it hurt and I struggled to keep up with her pace as we speed walked down the hall.

We came to the bathroom and she threw me in to the room. As she shoved me forward I lost my balance and fell backwards on to the bathroom floor I hit my leg against the toilet which I know would leave a bruise later, my head slammed into the bath tub making a loud thunk noise and I was on the verge of crying. I looked up at my mother. "What are you going to cry now, pathetic." She said harshly then chucked the hair die at me. It me in the face as if she had aimed for it like a target. "I will be back in a half hour and if your hair is not died I will bring your father into this." My eyes went wide. Dad really wasn't as mean as mom, he didn't have the same passion for it as she did but mom brought some thing out in him, and it scared me. She looked at me and widened her eyes before narrowing them again, a narrow smile on her lips as she shut the bathroom door.

I looked up into the bathroom mirror I was trying to fight the urge to burn myself I lit the small flame in my hand and raised it towards my upper arm. "No!" I whisper yelled to myself looking at the cuts and burns already on my arm. I instead opened the box of hair die and started to put it in. "I'm sorry Noceda." I whispered to myself. I hate how I just listen to them like this, just do what they say. What if I stop listening to them and just gave up on trying to be little Miss perfect all the time. "Ha, who am I kidding my parents would kill me." I finished putting in the rest of the hair dye.

My mom came into the bathroom as I was just about to leave she suddenly plastered a smile on her face as she saw my hair. "Much better you look so much more like your sister now, so much prettier." She said as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and put a hand on my shoulder making my shiver a bit. "Thank you mother." I said looking at the ground as I sighed sadly. Just then my father appeared in the room. As he saw my hair he frowned. "Doesn't she look so much better, Alador." My mother smiled at him happily. He looked over at her and put on a fake smile. "Oh yes she looks just lovely dear." He stared at me for a second and I could see his smile start to falter. He nodded at me and my mom and then walked away. "Ok Amity your outfit is on your bed go get ready and make sure you look perfectly presentable." She smiled and with that I walked out of the room and into my own.

_____________________________
(Ok so this was a bit uhh different from the usual, but uhh next chapter is gunna be just as bad for Amity. Love y'all thank you for reading this bye, sorry.)