Worry

(⚠️T/w⚠️  F-slur,mention of harassment)
_____________________________

Luz POV
I was heading to Ami-abomination class, when got in the room Amity was already there sitting in the seat next to mine. But she looked kinda off. she had her head down low, staring at the desk intensely. Instead of her usual pink dress, she had on a long sleeve black shirt and pink leggings. Also her hair, it was completely green again. As I walked closer to our desk I could see she had on a pair of doc martens and she was taping her foot anxiously. I sat down next to her and she gasped and flinched. As she looked up at me she looked away quickly as she muttered under her breath. All the confidence she always gave off was gone, she just looked scared. I smiled at her trying to look as sweet and nice as I could through all my worry for her. "Blight, are you ok?" I questioned. She looked up at me out of the corner of her eyes. "I-uh...I'm ok, don't worry." She looked up at me and smiled but I could see how forced it was and the way it was starting to crack.

I looked up class had already started. I raised my hand and the teacher looked at me. "Yes, ms.Noceda?" She asked "can me and Blight go to the bathroom real quick." It was less of a request more a demand, I gave the teacher a death glare as I said it. She nodded quickly. I looked over at Amity who had already stood up and was headed for the door. And with that me and Amity left the room.

We walked down the hall and to the bathroom. "Hey blight." She didn't acknowledge me at all. "Amity." I said a bit more aggressive then I meant it to be. She looked up at me on the edge of tears when she looked at me I could see the fear in her eyes like I was going to yell at her or something. " oh my god, Blight I'm so sorry." I frantically said trying to calm her down. "It's not your fault." She said looking down at her feet. "If you want to talk about it I'm here for you." I said "Hey do you just want to get out of here, maybe go to your place or something?" She asked hesitantly, I smiled at her "Yea of course." I said.

We stepped into the owl house. Eda was at her stand with king. So it was just me and Amity. She turned to me. As we walked up the steps to my room. "Is anybody here?" I shook my head no. "Ok." She muttered almost whispering.

We sat down on my bed and she continued to stare at the ground. "Mi amor- I mean Blight, do you want to tell me what's wrong?" She looked up at me and starred me right in the eyes. "Me, I'm the reason this shit happens to me I'm why he touched me, I'm why they hurt me, because it's all my fault, I'm what's wrong!" She yelled. She punched her fist down into the bed. I shook my head at her. "Amity Blight, you are not what's wrong, you are perfect and beautiful and amazing I will tell you a million times over until you believe me." She slowly looked at me and her eyes softened and a sweet smile came to her face. She leaned forward and hugged me. I hugged her back snuggling up with her as we fell back onto my bed. A shiver went down my spine as I felt her breathing against my neck. But we stayed like that for a while

"Blight." I said sweetly not sure if the had fallen asleep or not. Amity hummed out a response. "Is it ok if I ask what exactly happened that made you this upset this morning." The question felt so familiar as I said it. She let out a sigh and pulled back from our hug. "Yea ok." She said softly and sat up, I did the same. "You remember that boy from the party right." She asked. "Oh yea that jack ass that was hitting on you." I said recalling the encounter. She looked down away from me. "My uh parents and I went to his house yesterday, our parents are apparently friends." She paused. And I could see her trying to hold back tears. She pulled her legs up to her chest. "So they made me hang out with him alone and..." she took a long shaky breath. "He pushed me against his wall and said he wasn't going to let me be a-a you know... faggot, and then he kissed me and touched me places I didn't like, and put his tongue in my mouth and I couldn't do anything to stop him." She said tears rolling down her face. I leaned forward and hugged her. "I'm so sorry." I said kissing her forehead and running my hands through her hair. She cried on my shoulder and clung onto my jacket like if she let go she would die. This Bitch was gunna pay "What's this dicks name?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Oliver, he lives near Glandce that's all I know." She said slightly muffled by my shoulder. "Don't worry mi amor, I'm going to really hurt this motherfucker." I said under my breath so she wouldn't hear me.

_____________________________
(I hope you all hate Oliver as much as I do cuz the next chapter is gunna be fun for me✌️.)