Oliver

(⚠️T/w⚠️ mention of sexual assault, homophobia.) (This is going to be short but it's just to make you really hate this bitch. Also writing from his POV hurts me so fucking much.)
_____________________________

Oliver POV
I sat in bed thinking about that hot ass girl. "I did something good didn't I. I showed her what it was like to have a man. She's probably sitting in her bed right now thinking about wanting it from me." I rolled over and grabbed my scroll and called my friend Jayson. It rang 2 times then he answered. "What the hell is up, Ollie." He said. "Bro guess what I did today." I smiled remembering that girl I don't recall the name of. "Oh let me guess, you got a new bitch on the list of 'taken by Oliver'." He yelled in excitement. "You would be pretty damn right. If fact it's good my name is Oliver cuz I was           all-over-her." We both laughed at my joke. We talked for a little while about what I did to the little bitch. Before I finally hung up.

I lay in bed it was almost 1 am. "I better go to sleep" I thought. "Titan every girl wants me don't they. I mean come on I know she liked it she just didn't want to say." I smiled to myself. "It's just to bad I didn't get more then just my hand under that pretty little dress of hers." With the thought of what I could have done I started to peacefully fall asleep.

_____________________________
(I hate this ass hole with a passion, I hope y'all do to.)