Dinner party

(⚠️T/w⚠️ this chapter contains hrassment, kissing and touching without connect, homophobia and the F-slur.)
_____________________________

Amity POV
Me and my family stood outside of my Father's friends house. We were being greeted in by the family. The place was big, it was no Blight manner but it was big. They walked us over to the dinning room, I took a seat Emira and Edric sat to my left. "Oliver get down here now!" I herd my dads friend yell up the stairs. Seconds later a boy appeared on the stairs and my heart dropped. It-it was that boy from the party, the one that was hitting on me that Luz saved me from. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath." Emira looked at me with concern. "What is it Mittens?" She whispered. "I know that guy, he hit on me at that party we had 2 weeks ago, but Luz saved me by pretending to be my girlfriend." I panic whispered back to her. Her eyes went wide and then she hit her hand to her face and pulled it down. "Shhhhiiiitt." She dragged out under her breath. "How about you go sit next to Amity, son." His father said to him. As he looked at me his eyes filled with discus before slowly turning to a terrifying smirk. My breath hitched as he sat down next to me. "Well hello there sexy little lady." He said the smirk still on his face. At any other time I would turn him down or leave, but my parents were right there so that wasn't an option. I noticed Emira whispering to Edric, probably about the fucking situation I'm in. Edric's eyes went wide for a second before looking over at the guy who his mom called Oliver. Oliver grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. As he did Ed scooted back his chair a little, but Em grabbed his arm "Hey girly don't ignore me." He asserted. "My name is Amity." I said coldly. "No, I don't think so." He joked smugly. I was about to respond when his mom chimed in. "Ok guys food is served." She smiled, but it was just as fake as my mom's whenever she said I looked pretty. I shoved away from the boy's grip and went to get my 1/3 amount of food that was allowed.

I was just sitting at this hell hole table where this Oliver bitch kept grabbing my leg which I repeatedly slapped his hand away for doing and I would scoot my chair closer to the twins. Then I got a text on my scroll and secretly pulled it out under the table. It was Luz! I smiled at the sight of her text 'hey just me 🦦 wanted to know if you would want to come over?' I giggled to myself before responding. 'I would love to, but I'm at a dinner thing how about some other time?' There was a immediate response 'thats cool 😎 see you soon Blight👉👉' I giggled at the text again, and then I herd my name. "How about I show Amity around?" Oliver asked.

Now me and Oliver were walking around his house. "Oh and hot stuff this is my room, fun things happen in thare." He looked at me with a smirk "I can show you." Just that sentence alone made me feel grossed out. I was about to leave his room when he stoped me. "Where do you think you're going hottie?" Without warning he pushed me up against the wall pulled my hands over my head and holding them there. "What the hell!" I yelped as he leand his body up against me. "Shut up." He growled in my ear as he moved hand down my waist. "Get the hell of me." I demanded trying not to show that I was scared. "Oh what is it you don't want a man, you want to stay a faggot with a little ugly faggot girlfriend. I'm not gunna let such a good looking girl go to waste like that." He leaned forward and kissed me his lips were cold ruff and dry. I felt sick like I was going to vomit. I tried to push him of but I couldn't move. He moved his hand lower down my waist and grabbed my butt and shoved his tongue in my mouth and moved his hand up my dress. I held back tears, my stomach felt sick nothing could describe the amount of disgust I felt right now. I swear it had been an eternity, then I herd it, my mothers voice. "Amity come on dear we have to go home so you can get to your school work done." She called up the stairs. I was never so glad to hear her voice in my life. He slowly let go of me, I pulled down my dress and I ran at full speed down the stairs and to the door. As we left that monsters house I felt so relieved but at the same time disgusted with him and with myself.

When we got home I went to my room before my siblings were even in the house. I shut my bedroom door and went to the bathroom to turn on the shower and I stayed there for almost 2 hours crying. Until my mom said to get out and get my school work done. So I do I get out of the shower and put my clothes on a fast as I can before climbing into my bed and pulling out my school work I spent a cupel hours doing that before getting a text from Luz 'hey you still up?' I looked at it and responded 'yeah, why are are you still up?' 'I don't know, can't sleep I guess.' I sighed I wish I could go to sleep but I know that if I try what happened to day is just gunna hit me. 'Oh ok, well I hope you can fall asleep, hey maybe just think about me 😉.' 'Ok, maybe I will sweet dreams Blight.' With that I lay down I tried to distract myself from sick, disgusting Oliver and just think about something anything else. I started to think about Luz and how pretty she was, how cute she was. How she was tall i really liked how tall she was I was only 5,7, but she said she was 6ft it didn't intimidate me it made be feel safe, just like when she put her arm over my shoulder. I let my thoughts keep going with Luz as I finally started to fall asleep.

_____________________________
( I am sorry. Have a uhh good day guys. I promise I will make it better soon.)