🍋Bible study🍋

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) had to squash down every extra noise that he threatened to tear from her because he got better at making her feel good, it seemed, by the second. His golden eyes bore into her own, and she could see everything that he didn't need to say. He bared his soul to her by the passage of his eyes. She could see every single emotion: love, lust, hurt, and she understood all of them because she was sure that her own eyes conveyed the exact same feelings.

And, knowing that every time she looked at him, she was going to see that made her hurt so much because she knew that he could see the mirrored image from her. She was supposed to be strong, to be able to hide her feelings well, but if she could see it on his face, the pain, the misery, then he could see it on her face from a mile away without his glasses.

Tsukishima pressed a finger against her entrance and it almost immediately became soaked in her wetness. Her walls clenched around the digit when it slipped into her and she cursed at the feeling. Her legs tensed more and more harshly with every slow yet meaningful drag of his finger inside of her. He fucked her with it, adding one after the other until he had three of his long, slender fingers pumping in and out of her.

Her breathing stuttered when he twisted his wrist, hand darting down to grab his arm and keeping him from drawing back as far. There was a loud moan, and while (Y/N) was pretty sure that it came from her, her voice sounded far away and her head was spinning.

His lips brushed over her ear and she strained her ears to listen to his shallow breathing and muttered words. His thumb swiped over her clit and she whined, squeezing her eyes shut. "Oh, fuck."

He retracted then, pulling totally away from her and fighting the urge to go back and keep her close because of the mini hissy fit that she threw the second that she couldn't feel his warmth. He knew that the thirty-two seconds that she would have to wait (yes, he'd counted) would be worth it. She didn't even know where he pulled the condom from but one blink later and he was suddenly tearing open the foil wrapper of one.

(Y/N) didn't mention it, not that she would even be able to if she so desired. She just waited, waited for him to be ready and waited for him to fuck her.

"Tell me what you want," he said, but it wasn't in his usual husky voice that he put on in bed. No, his voice was deflated, saddened.

She answered quickly nonetheless, eager to get her mind onto anything other than the elephant in the room. "I want you inside of me, and I want you to make me feel like it's going to be okay."

"I can do that. Yeah, I can do that."

Tsukishima smiled sadly, rolling the condom onto himself. (Y/N) recognized the condom as one of the mint flavoured that he'd fucked her with twice before. It was a familiar thing in her mind. Even if she didn't utilize the flavour, it was a consistency that she enjoyed.

He kissed up her stomach and to her chest, taking a nipple into his mouth and moving in closer to her. She could feel his heat, his arousal, the sweat on him. (Y/N) tried to pull him closer, an uncomfortable feeling rising in her chest and up to her throat. Brushing the head of his dick against her, her exhale stuttered. It was full of pleasure, it was full of pain, it was full of frustration. She hated it, she hated how fucking pathetic that she felt. She didn't want to feel this way while having sex. Especially while having sex with the boy that she loved more than anything.

Hissing, Tsukishima pushed in as slow and as meaningfully as possible. Every inch of him was inside of her, and it felt final, heavy in a way that didn't feel as normal as before. He gave a hesitant thrust, dropping his head to her shoulder and heavily let out a breath that he didn't know he'd been holding.

"You feel so good," his voice was hoarse and less invested than she'd ever heard him. She couldn't explain it, not until her shoulder got wet and he sniffled. He was distracted. He was crying. And she knew that they shouldn't have been doing this, not now, not in this situation, but she didn't want to stop.