▒48▒ 🔸 Festival and Mystery Man - 2 🔸

Start from the beginning

"Now let's go.. I'm hungry again.. I lost some of my brain cells while searching for you.."

Izana said holding my hand and dragging me to the food stalls..

I looked back to see if he was still there..

He was walking to the other direction..

I could clearly see his back..

Suddenly I gasped noticing the pattern of his cloak..

'Ah! He is the mystery man I saw father was talking at our house!!!'

Ah~
So we met again~

He is the man with that long sword I saw at our mansion at the beginning of this month, talking with my dad..

After that, I saw him a few more times at our mansion..

Everytime I saw him, I only saw his back..

I tried peeking so many times, but couldn't get a glance of him..

Well don't think of anything else, I'm just curious that's why..

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

As Izana dragged me towards the food stalls and that mystery man walked the different direction, his back long disappeared from my sight..

A small smile curved at my face..

'So you have green eyes ~'

Suddenly, I looked at Izana as I felt his gaze and saw him looking at me with a disgusted face..

I was about to question him but I saw I was looking at a old man infront of me while I was thinking about stuff and smiling..

I saw the old man was also staring at me and even winked at me!!

'What the!!'

I looked at Izana to explain but he stopped me

"I understand, you don't have to explain ~
People have different choices and I respect it.."

He said with a serious face..

"Ah! No, It's not like that!!"

I tried to decline this but to be honest, in other peoples eyes it looked like I was flirting with this old man and smiling creepily..

"Pfft!!! Awww! Our Anisha is so cute!!"

Izana said as he laughed louder.. I find my cheeks are getting warm..

'This stupid fellow!! Always teasing me!'

I kicked him, and he start to laugh even louder..

'Stupid! Stupid!! Stupid Izana!!!'

Both of us burst into a laughter while bricking with each other..

After that we sat on a bench to take some rest, with hands full of different kinds of foods..

We are really foodie people ~

As we sat there and enjoying our food, the time seemed to stop.. It felt really warm and cozy that I wanted to feel that forever..

People are everywhere, talking and smiling, such happy faces, they looked like they were living the best time of their life..

For a moment, I felt relaxed while watching the beautiful scenery before me.. I gently closed my eyes and listened to the wind and laughter around me...

Izana is an excellent boy, both in appearance and in social skills.. Thanks to that, he was always the center of gossip in the capital..

His loose curls were crimson, and his eyes were the glimmering color of honey brown, sparkling in the light like a fresh morning sun shine, framed by graceful brows..

He was kind and diligent.. Plus, he had a cheerful aura that seemed to be able to captivate everyone near him..

Thanks to him, I was able to experience so many different things and fun moments in my life..

He showed me how to actually live a life without shackles around your leg..

Izana..
My one and only friend..

Thank you ~

💮⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪💮⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫💮