Pg.19

Sorry I haven't been updating anything. I've been hella busy with school and sports and probably won't be updating consistently until end of March but I'll try update as much as I can.

POV- Kageyama
We were walking home together after listening to the announcement Hinata made. Don't get me wrong I am happy he's going and told the truth but I feel like life would still be more or less the same.

I take a chance and grab Tsukishima's hand, interlocking it with mine. I'm not 100% in the right mindset, but I doubt I'll ever be, right now I want nothing but to finally be with Tsukishima. I love him to bits.

We got home after a long walk and he went to shower. I did my homework and ate some food thinking about how I was going to ask Tsukishima to date me. It is a little daunting but he loves me and has told me everyday so there shouldn't be many problems.

Tsukishima walked out of the shower in his pj's. They are loose and he doesn't like to wear underwear under them, like myself, so I can see his dick dangling which always makes me blush. He's huge compared to me.

No POV
Kageyama then went to the shower and changed into his pj's too. The duo were now sitting and watching Glitter Force. They both loved the show but would never admit it in public.

The episode finished and Kageyama decided it was time to ask Tsukishima. He paused on the credits, receiving a weird look from Tsukishima.

"Tsuki... I've loved you for a while now and I think I'm ready for a relationship with you, only if that's what you want though." Kageyama said nervously while looking down.

Tsukishima loves Kageyama with his whole heart and more, but he can't shake of the feeling that Kageyama deserves better. Tsukishima views himself as weak and rude so he doesn't understand why Kageyama loves him as much as he loves Kageyama.

"I love you so fucking much but why me? Why me when you could have so many amazing people as your boyfriend, why me when I'm so broken and alone, why me when I'm rude and salty, why me when I'm not nearly enough for you...?" Tsukishima asked. He was now the one looking down at his feet as he felt tears coat his eyes.

"You are amazing, you're better than amazing, you may be broken but so am I! And you have me so you're never alone. You're not rude to me, you helped me when no one else would. You are more than enough for me. And why does that even matter if I love you?" Kageyama said while he lifted up Tsukishima's face whith his chin.

Kageyama moved his hand from his chin and started softly caressing it. Tsukishima smiled at the feeling. They slowly moved closer together, still sitting on the couch. They twisted their bodies so they were facing each other and started into the others eyes.

Tsukishima- his blue eyes are so beautiful and show his beauty, the darkness that captures everyone. I'm so in love with him. He's so handsome. He's always there, even when I thought I was alone

Kageyama- his golden honey brown eyes. They shine so brightly. He's defined jaw and sexy smirk. I love every single inch of him, head to toe. He cares for me when no one else did. He saved me

Tsukishima moved closer slowly until their lips touched. Sparks were sent flying and their hearts skipped a beat. The kiss felt so electrifying and intoxicating. Kageyama wrapped his arms around Tsukishima's neck while Tsukishima held Kageyama's waist.

They're movements were in sync and their lips didn't want to part. Kageyama licked Tsukishima's bottom lip, begging for entrance. Immediately Tsukishima opened his mouth and their tongues mingled.

The fresh taste of toothpaste and mouthwash engulfed the kiss. The feeling of tongues against each other caused them to both release chains of low moans. The kiss slowly broke of as they needed air. They lightly pecked each other's lips before comfortably cuddling on the sofa.

"I love you Tobio."

"I love you too Kei."

Yes! Finally an update lmao. Hope you enjoyed kiddos 🤪 and you'll get smut later on lmao.