Pg.16

Here's another update!! Idk when the next will be but for now, enjoy the chapter kiddos 🤪

POV- Tsukishima
We were standing on the court and I was excited for the game but worried. Kageyama seemed to be sad and I wished that I could just hug him there and them but I know that he wouldn't enjoy the unneeded attention. I decided to ignore it and talk about it later.

It was the first point and Hinata caused a scene. I knew Kageyama would be overthinking and feeling overwhelmed so I decided to go calm him down. It was now me in place of Hinata. I didn't plan to play but since Kageyama got heeled he wanted to play. Ok suprised he got healed so quickly but he has been doing the exercises religiously. I've only been doing them time to time.

Everyone started talking shit about Kageyama from Seijoh but us, Karasuno wouldn't just let them have their fun. We shut them up pretty fast and rather than a sad Kageyama, I saw a motivated and excited one.

I have to say I'm so proud of Kageyama. He still hides his hearing aids and is very insecure about that, but he's become more confident again, he's also more comfortable in public places and he can play sport! The doctors think it is a miracle. Kageyama has special fluids in his body that allow fast healing. He is also more comfortable in his body and less conscious about his cuts.

The match finished and we were proud. We fought hard and were close to winning without the quick attack. It was amazing really. I tried my hardest for Kageyama, I knew this was important and wanted to show him that I care.

-Time Skip-

We were getting onto the bus when I see Oikawa running towards us. I was sorta annoyed as I wanted to go home, shower and cuddle with Kageyama.

"Tobio-chan! Can I please talk to you 🥺 I want to apologise in private!!" I heard Oikawa say as I walked and sat in the bus. I was mad and didn't trust Oikawa at all. After all he's the one who cheated with Hinata, knowing that Kageyama and Hinata were dating.

The next thing I knew Kageyama walked up to me and said he'd be back in a few. I just told him to keep safe but a few seconds after he left, I followed. Oikawa started talking and I decided to take out my phone and record this. Blackmail would be great after all.

"HAHAHA how did you actually fall for that! As if I would want to apologise to a worthless piece of shit like you! I just wanted to tell you that yes I did cheat with your ugly orange haired middle blocker. I don't like him though and now he knows. I just wanted you to feel more pain that I felt when you started being better than me. Anyways, as you saw today, geniuses never win! I fucked your bitch so good and I'll do the same with Tsukishima!"

I was shocked. Lost for words. I couldn't believe what I got on camera and I also couldn't believe what he said!! How could someone be so heartless!? He's a monster.

I gained composure and busted into the bathrooms carring Kageyama to the bus and he cried silently in my arms. I could hear Oikawa yelling and I couldn't help but smile. We got to the bus and soon enough Kageyama collapsed and fell asleep.

We got home and I made some soup. Kageyama told me everything that he was feeling but how he didn't feel as affected. I smiled. It was progress. It wasn't because he's numb but because he finally knows his worth. He's grown, but have I?

Kageyama went to sleep again and I went to my room writing in my notebook about the day. Kageyama is improving so much and he came from a lower point than me but I still feel shit. I am better definitely but not as good as Kageyama. I can tell he's genuinely happy.

I feel so useless and unwanted. Maybe if I was a girl life would've been different. I love Kageyama with all my heart but am I really enough for him....? Only time can tell I guess but I hope I am. I love him.

Yesssssssssssszz I finished this today and I'm proud!! Anyways- angst 🧍🏾‍♀️