Pg.14

POV- Tsukishima
We were walking to school together and I was observing Kageyama. He did his hair very nicely and you could barely notice his hearing aids, his hair is extremely long now and goes to his shoulder blades. I think it makes him look more cute and handsome that usual.

I could tell that he was nervous as he was playing with his fingers, something he does when he is nervous, but I was confident that we'd be ok and get through this together. I just gotta remember that we're not alone, we have Sukara, my mother and Asahi!

Asahi has been close with Kageyama and I, the school has helped us with home work but Asahi would put in extra notes. He'd also talk to us about life and how we're going. It was nice to have a trustworthy friend like him.

We arrived at the gym and I looked at Kageyama. He was shocked so I looked up. Everyone was staring at us. Asahi then ran up to us and slung his arm on both our shoulders. I laughed at this and we started to catch up until we were rudely interrupted.

"Do you actually think people will believe that you didn't cheat?" Sugawara asked annoyed out of the blue. I was pissed. Kageyama didn't cheat and I wish I could just yell out to the whole world the real story so they'll leave poor Kageyama alone, but sadly I can't do that so I do the next best thing and calmly say,

"Well Hinata cheated on Kageyama first and Kageyama and I aren't even together yet." I emphasised the yet subtly. I do want to have a future with Kageyama, that is if he wants to be with me of course.

"I never cheated. He just made that up!!" Hinata said almost in tears. This pissed me off! Can he just fucking tell the truth and let my Kageyama live his life freely! If only he knew how badly he messed up Kageyama's life! If only he got a taste of his own medicine....

I can see Kageyama's facial expressions drop and I feel horrible! If only people would be kind and listen to what others have to say..... if only the world we live in wasn't so cruel.

"Kageyama didn't cheat! I can't say any details as to why I know cuz it's personal but he didn't!" I said pissed. I was angry! I'd snap at any moment if it wasn't for the fact that Kageyama didn't like loud noises such as yelling.

"I'm sorry for our behaviour Kageyama." Ennoshita said while Kinnoshita and Narita nodded. I was glad they were apologising but what they said to Kageyama about it only being because he was a good player wasn't cool....

"Yachi and I are sorry that we didn't do anything to prevent this." Kiyoko said to me while Yachi vigorously nodded. I guess Kiyoko and Yachi were kinda alright? They could've stood up for Kageyama more and not just watched.... especially as managers....

"As captain I shouldn't have acted so biased. I apologise as well." Daichi said while bowing down. I was annoyed at him but I kinda feel bad about the whole Suga thing though....

"I'm sorry to you and Tsukishima. Tsukishima, I shouldn't never have treated our friendship like that and should've thought about the impact my actions would have. Kageyama, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions."

I felt hurt. This really hurt me. I know I should be focusing on Kageyama but I can't help but still feel depressed myself.... I want to be there and help him but if I'm broken too am I really the right fit for him? I wish everything could've been simpler, I wish I still had my best friend to talk to for advice but I guess things change.... this is why I hate change.....

"I'm sorry too! I shouldn't have acted like that as your senpai!" Nishinoya and Tanaka said at the same time. This annoyed me. They weren't sorry at all! They had the AUDACITY to say that bull about Kageyama 'becoming a king again' in the chat like shut up idiots.

I was happy that they were apologising though..... but seriously I didn't want Kageyama to forgive them. They broke our team trust and went to one side! They broke someone's self-a-steam! They destroyed our lives.... and we're left alone to make it right again!

"I-I'm sorry but I'm not ready to forgive you guys yet! I just can't trust you after all of that. I-I'm sorry!" Kageyama said in tears. Asahi and I hugged him tightly. He should not have to feel guilty about ANY of this. It breaks my heart to see him cry!

"It's ok Kageyama. You aren't expected to forgive them after all they did ok? Hopefully they can build back your trust with time but it's ok that you can't trust them ok?" I said softly trying to calm him down. Asahi just agreed and slowly rocked Kageyama in the hug to put him at ease.

Practice started once we all calmed down. Ukai and Takeda-sensai watched everything go down just them but they decided it wasn't their place to interfere I guess. We started practicing. Kageyama can't play but it's a miracle that he can even walk so soon! His hearing aids barely show and he seemed happy even sitting on the bench.

I started playing and had fun but my stamina and leg strength aren't perfect and Kageyama noticed. We excused ourselves early and got ready for our first classes.

-Time Skip-

The classes where a nightmare! Everyone kept making comments about me cheating with Kageyama on Hinata. If only they new the truth! We were now in 4th period and my teacher kept picking on me and saying rude shit. I was so done so I packed my stuff and walked right out ignoring her calls.

Nobody would listen to what I had to say about the situation. Just jumping to conclusions. I know I'm a salty person but the fact that I'm in the same class of Yamaguchi and he didn't even try to stand up for me hurts. Everything hurts so much and I just want to feel something else. Why does it have to be emotional pain?! Why not physical...... NO I can't do that for Kageyama's sake! I'm going to stay strong. It's been 4 years without cutting anyways....

I walk out of the room and hear a commotion in the infirmary. I run over and was shocked when I saw Kageyama unconscious on the bed. I listen to the nurses and here stuff like, "chocked, still alive, who would do this!?". My blood starts to boil. WHO THE FUCK CHOCKED KAGEYAMA!! I was ready to go kill someone when a soft voice interrupted me.

"T-Tsuki?" Kageyama said weakly.

"Let's go home." I say smiling at him. He looked ok but there was a bruise around his neck. I lifted him up and called my mother for permission to leave. She said ok as she could tell it was serious. We walked home peacefully, Kageyama on my back.

That's all!! This is Tsuki's POV of everything and again, I cried 😭 hope you enjoyed kiddos 🤪🥲