Pg.15

Hey! I FINALLY finished this chapter so enjoy!! Schools been busy so sorry for not updating 🧍🏾‍♀️ enjoy kiddos 🤪

POV- Kageyama
We arrived home and I told Tsukishima about everything that happened. He was furious but luckily didn't do anything. I'm happy that he's so protective over me. Even after everything that's happened, I can't help but feel giddy and excited when Tsukishima is with me.

We got a message about everything that happened and the kids told the teachers it was their faults. I was shocked when I found out that Suga was the one who strangled me. I knew he hated me but that was way to far.... I can't help but feel guilty though....

We got a message from the gc and it turns out that in three days, the day I'm allowed back at school (as my injuries would've heeled), we have a match against Seijoh. I can't say I'm excited but hopefully everyone has gotten over what happened in middle school. I hope there's no drama, I'm sick of the drama.

Tsukishima is concerned about me going to the match but I told him as long as he was there, I'd be safe. I saw him blush and it was so cute! He looked so much more cuddly... if that makes sense. I like him a lot.

-Time Skip-

I walk out of the bus with Tsukishima by my side and looked around. Their school was amazing. It was big and the courts were shiny and huge!! I continued walking forward not aware of my surroundings when I felt myself bump into someone.

"S-Sorry!" I said while bowing. I expected someone to say 'it's all right' or 'tsk' but I didn't expect to stand up and see Kindiachi standing with Oikawa and Kunimi.

"Oh has the king graced us with his presence?" Kunimi said smirking.

"Ohh I thought you would've snapped at your team and quit by now." Kindiachi said looking all smug.

"God Kageyama if only you knew how much everyone hates you." Oikawa finished. They walked of laughing leaving me there, holding back my tears.

I know, I do know how much everyone hates me. I wish people didn't but they do and I don't know how to change anything. At least I have Tsuki, his mother and Sukara....

My thoughts are stopped by Daichi calling me over. I run to the team and start to warm up. I can feel Tsukishima's eyes on me but I can't look back. I don't want him to be worried. I'm ok! As much as that hurt, it affected me less than I expected. I just need to focus on the match.

-Time Skip-

We were now standing on the court, preparing for Seijoh's first server, Oikawa. I was getting excited. I was in decent condition and could focus.

Oikawa served and Nishinoya did a perfect receive. I was in perfect position for a quick attack and tossed when I realised Hinata wasn't there. I looked at Hinata as the ball hit the ground on our side. He just smiled and said,

"If you don't put Suga on, I'm not playing! And since Suga isn't here I guess you've lost your quick attack partner!"

I was shocked. Everyone was. Is he really doing this!? Throwing the game because of his own regrets and faults?! Our love for volleyball was supposed to override everything but obviously Hinata was just lying to me. He didn't understand what it was like to have something as an escape, a comfort, a life. He never understood and no one will.

I felt a firm hand on my shoulder and spun my head back. I didn't realise I was crying until their thumbs wiped my tears of my face.

"T-Tsuki..." I said quietly.

"It's ok! I'm still here after all and the other amazing players on our team." Tsukishima said softly while hugging me. I hugged back and tightened my grip on his shirt. We were interrupted by laughter from the other side of the court.

"Do you really think you can be loved!"

"A king will always be a king!"

"I bet Oikawa was right about you!"

"I should've slapped you while I had the chance!!"

"HAHAHAHA"

"BAHAHAHAHA"

These comments were circulating all over the place and Kageyama was feeling overwhelmed but soon felt safe after he heard,

"At least his not flat!!"

"Get a life you never asked if he was alright!!"

"Ara ra seems like we've met the peasants, my dear commenters."

"Imagine being so bored that you bully someone for no reason!!"

Although I'll never fully trust my team, I'm glad that I have them believing in me again. It ignited a fire in me. A sudden realisation struck. I have the team too. I may not trust them but that doesn't stop them from studying me again. I could never forgive them for the pain they made me and Tsuki go through, but maybe, just maybe, we could be friends....?

The match then went on. We played a five set match and Seijoh won. We weren't disappointed though. We fought well and I'm proud of our whole team, especially Tsukishima. I could tell he was putting in 110% and it made me happy.

-Time Skip-

We were about to leave Seijoh and I was getting into the bus when Oikawa stopped me.

"Tobio-chan! Can I please talk to you! 🥺 I want to apologise in private!!" Oikawa said begging me loudly. I wanted to go but I didn't believe that he actually was going to apologise. My team looked like they'd be fine with it though.... I told Tsuki and he said ok but told me to be safe.

I walked with Oikawa to the bathroom and his facial expressions suddenly changed.

"HAHAHA how did you actually fall for that! As if I'd want to apologise to a worthless piece of shit like you! I just wanted to tell you that yes I did cheat with your ugly orange haired middle blocker. I don't like him though and he knows now. I just wanted you to feel more pain than I felt when you started being better than me. Anyways, as you saw today, geniuses don't win. I fucked your bitch good and I'll do the same with Tsukishima!" Oikawa said whisper-yelling so not everyone could here but people near the door probably could.

I felt horrible but didn't get much time to think as the door opened and Tsukishima carried me out of the bathroom leaving a complaining Oikawa behind us. We got into the bus and everything got to me. I lied down on Tsukishima's lap and fell asleep immediately.

Yay! That's a chapter finally done hehe the angst 😭🧍🏾‍♀️ oh well it's happiness from here 😗