Pg.2

POV- Tsukishima
It's been a crappy 6 months for me. I found out that Kageyama and Hinata were dating. Of course I acted like I didn't care but I love Kageyama.

Yamaguchi and I started to hang out less two months ago when he found out I liked Kageyama. He reckons that Kageyama is too rude and stupid for me but I told him that I was rider and he could be smart in other thing.

At first I though Yamaguchi was jealous but then, today, I found out that Yamaguchi has actually been trying to get rid of me.

I was walking to his house and saw him sitting with Terushima. I didn't know that they were close but I didn't mind. I have the keys to his house since we hang out so much so I just walked in. I was going to say hi but then I heard my name and hid to listen to their conversation.

"How's getting rid of Tsukishima going?" My heart dropped.... my only friend didn't want me?

"It's hard, but I think I'll just break it to him. I tried using his crush on Kageyama as an excuse but it didn't work. I really want to be free from him. He's just so tiring and annoying and he's a loner. Without me he has nobody and it's annoying. I just wanna get rid of him." Yamaguchi said coldly.

I felt knives cute into my chest. My breathing got faster and I tears started begging to stream down my face. My only friend, my childhood best friend, that I've always had a sweet spot for felt like this? I was really so bad that I drove him away? Well if he doesn't want me I'll do what he wants, nobody wants me anyways except mom and Atikeru.

"I'll leave the keys here then. I won't bother you anymore I guess." I said. Yamaguchi turned around and covered his mouth in shock while Terushima looked at me with a guilty look. Before they could say anything I slammed the keys down and ran out of the house. I got home and cried in my room. My worst fear is now a reality, I'm all alone.

I felt so alone. I hadn't felt this bad since my dad left. I don't have Kageyama, and Kageyama is in love with someone else, Yamaguchi just left me and I have no one else, my age, to turn to. I-I am all alone. I thought Yamaguchi and I would really be best friends forever but I guess that was I lie.

My mother came home from work and came to comfort me. My mother and I have always been very close. My dad left the family when I was born because he wanted a girl. It was my fault that my mother had to work double time and I always felt guilty but she was always there for me, guaranteeing me that it wasn't my fault.

After I told her about today's events she told me to get ready. I was so confused but hopped up and changed anyways.

We got into the car and started driving. We never usual drive to the city but today, we were. I knew that my mother must've had something special in mind.

We drove and I saw something falling in the sky. I pressed the emergency stop lights and told my mum to stop the car. The cars behind us saw the car lights and stopped too. I quickly jumped out of the car to see what was falling down, ignoring the calls of my mother who thought I was going crazy.

The thing got closer and I realised it was a person. I quickly ran and positioned myself where I thought they would fall. I had to change my positioning a few times and probably looked crazy but I wanted to save this person's life. I know it's not my decision whether someone chooses to dies or live, but giving them a second chance to live is something I can do.

They fell into my arms and I crashed onto the ground holding them tight. I then felt a pang in my back as I landed on the concrete road.

My mum already called the ambulance by then and I felt myself being picked up as well as the person I caught. We both were in the ambulance on our way to the hospital when I hear a faint, "thank you Tsukishima".

Just who did I save? How do they know me? Why do they sound so familiar.

That's the second chapter. I'm crying 😭 I hope you enjoyed kiddos 🤪