Pg.4

POV-Tsukishima
I feel the ambulance start to move. I move my eyes around but it's to painful so I just close them. I feel some needles and pressure points being put into my body and the next thing I know I'm asleep.

I slowly wake up and see bright lights. I groan as I remember the past events. I slowly sit up and a doctor and nurse came to me.

"Hello Tsukishima Kei, how are you feeling?" The doctor asks.

I look around and realise that my neck is covered with a cast as well as my ankles. I guess I broke my ankles and messed up my neck.

"I'm alright I guess." I responded, my voice being raspy. The doctor and nurse smiled before doing some tests on me to make sure I was alright.

I slept for a bit longer and then ate some food. I felt much better by then and explored the hospital on my crutches. I wasn't in much pain, it's probably the medicine.

I decided to get more information on who I saved. I walked back to my room and called for just the doctor.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The doctor asked while plastering a fake smile. I hate fake smiles. If it's not genuine then I just won't smile at all and everyone should do that. It makes life less confusing.

"I was just wondering about the condition of the person I saved." I said quietly, a bit embarrassed for caring about someone.

"He's doing well. He's unconscious but will probably wake up soon. If it wasn't for you, he'd be dead." The doctor said looking at me.

No shit Sherlock I thought. I then felt relief that my efforts weren't wasted. I sat up and as the doctor walked out of the room my mother walked in.

I smiled as my mother ran up and hugged me.

"I'm proud, Kei." My mother said smiling on my shoulder as she hugged me.

I smiled too and hugged her back. It's nice to see a genuine smile. She then moved back and looked at me while putting her hands on my shoulders.

"That's my brave son ain't it." She said before moving and sitting next to me.

"Haha yes I am mother." I responded. I was happy to see her but I knew she must need to be somewhere with all the jobs she has.

"Mom, go. Go to work. I'll be fine. I was just about to go check in on the person I saved." I said smiling at her.

"Ok ok I will. By the way the person you saved was actually your crush!" My mum said happily.

Wait what!? I saved Kageyama. Wait wait wait.... KAGEYAMA JUMPED! Ok I did not expect this.

I smiled at my mum and she walked out of my room and winked making me roll my eyes.

I stood up, using my crutches and headed to Kageyama's area after asking a few doctors where he was located.

I outside wait as I hear the doctor break the news to Kageyama about his condition at the moment.

I heard that his hearing is shit and that he's broken and fractured parts of his body. He must be devastated.

I'm sure he didn't want me to save him but on top of that he probably can't play volleyball for a while. Then I heard something that shocked me.

"How is Tsukishima Kei, the one who caught me." Kageyama asked shakily.

I walked in through the curtains. "I'm fine thank you for asking King." I responded smiling as I wobbled in with my crutches. I could see a faint blush on his cheeks which made him look so cute!! Anyways-

"I'm sorry." He said after a bit of silence. The doctor then walked out leaving us alone.

He really shouldn't be apologising. He didn't do anything wrong.

"For what king? I'm the one who chose to catch you... a wonderful choice that was too." I kinda mumbled the last part while blushing a bit.

Something must've happened/been happening and I plan to help Kageyama. I sat down in a chair next to his bed. Stage nice interrogation begin.

The story is so depressing but cute 😭✋ I hope you enjoyed kiddos 🤪