Pg.3

POV- Kageyama
I felt myself crash into somebody's arms. I heard a cracking noise. My wrists were in pain as I put them down to stop myself from hurting this person. I was so close. So close. But someone had to interfere.

I faintly heard sirens. My ears were busted. I felt myself being carried. I felt blood drip down from my ear and nose.

I saw the person who saved me also being strapped and carried. They looked familiar.... ITS TSUKISHIMA.

He looked in pain. His head was bleeding and I could kinda hear people talking about his back, which I assume was busted from catching me and falling down.

We then both get moved into the back of the ambulance. The drive starts and I feel people connecting me to things and putting needles in my arm. I feel a bit better and muster up the strength to say

"Thank you Tsukishima."

I suddenly feel very sleepy. I close my eyes and immediately fall asleep feeling numb.

-Time Skip-

I slowly open my eyes and everything is bright. I close my eyes and wince in pain before slowly opening them again. I see that I'm in a white room. I move my eyes to the side and see that I'm connected to some blood and white liquid as well as some other stuff.

Two nurses and a doctor open the curtain into my area. They ask me questions but I can't gather energy to respond. I'm then being hand fed some food that surprisingly tasted nice.

It then hits me of all the events that just went down. The first words that come out of my mouth are,

"Is Tsukishima ok?"

The doctors look at me in shock. My throat felt dry and a bit sore but it was okay. They then told me that he was in better condition than I was.

I stared at the doctor and nurses for a second wondering why they seem to be yelling.

"Why do you guys look like you're yelling?" I asked confused.

"You've lost lots of your hearing, we'll get you hearing aids but for now we'll just have to shout so you can hear us." The doctor said with a look of pity on his face.

I was quiet. How am I supposed to play volleyball? How am I supposed to do anything! I move my arm to touch my ears but then feel a horrible pain in my hands.

"You also broke both you're wrists and fractured your forearms. You're nose will have a few complications and your neck and knees are in shock but otherwise you're fine." The doctor says picking up on my failed attempt to touch my ears.

I take a deep breathe. There goes my volleyball career. I then re-ask my first question realising I never got an answer.

"How is Tsukishima Kei, the one who caught me." I asked scared for the answer.

"I'm fine thank you for asking King." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to in-front of me and see Tsukishima with crutches and a bunch of bandaids standing there.

"I'm sorry." Is the first thing I said. If it wasn't for me Tsukishima would still be in perfect shape.

"For what king? I'm the one who chose to catch you... a wonderful choice that was too." He mumbled the last part. What does he mean wonderful? It was a horrible choice but I just smiled as he sat down in a chair next to me.

That's all for today! I'm obsessed with this song 😭✋ and hope you enjoyed kiddos 🤪