11. One week Test...

Start from the beginning

Pragya: suniye please let me speak something...

Pragya: papa forgive me if I hurt you but I can't see him get insult like that again...

Vin: we're here to correct our mistake na sweety... Please try to think in our situation like abhi... We're really sorry for that...

Pragya: what will you do jiju if the situations like that arise again

Pragya: what will you do jiju if the situations like that arise again... Vin kept silent... I am not blaming you jiju it's just you all didn't here his side... Did you all forgot we can't believe what we saw or hear until we investigate... You all blamed him just by hearing Tanu it's because you didn't consider him as our family...  will you do the same if Purab bhaiya or Arjun in that place...

Everyone kept silence because what pragya said is truth only...

But he considered us his family that's why even after all those he is ready to come with you all... He may have that heart to hear those hurtful words again but I can't papa... You all don't know how your words affected him...

Pragya's eyes filled with tears same like abhi...

You said him na as a bad Oman but to say the truth I was a bad Oman in his life if I didn't entered in his life then he will may lived with his family happily....

Everyone is shocked to hear this... Pragya about to say something but abhi stops her while saying please fuggii don't you dare to say that... We all know you're not...

Dadi: what are you saying pragya... Damadji what happened to your family why you're stoping pragya...

Abhi: I will say everything dadi but I don't think it's a right time... When you all accept me as your family that time I will say everything because I want you all to accept me as how I am not because of sympathy... Also don't believe pragya after her entry in my life our life becomes more happier... My parents loved her more than me....

Buliya: but...

Abhi: oh please forgot this all... Don't you guys are here to bring us back...

Pragya: suniye...

Abhi: fuggii you forgot the promise...

Pragya kept quite...