Disclaimer

PLEASE READ, THANKS!

I am elated that you have given this story a chance! I will put my effort into it, and if in the near future I work on something else, I hope you will check that out too! Note that this is my original work, and that none of these ideas come from another's story. 

This chapter book is called Percy Jackson's New Side: Destruction: The Dawn of the Forgotten. If you have not read the previous book, please make sure to or you will not understand this one. It's called: Percy Jackson's New Side - Order: Reborn To Return.

I will give you a warning that this story may not go as you expect it to. Some scenes will be a little gory, and others, a little inappropriate. Please know there will be abuse, maybe drugs, and suicidal thoughts in this story. You have been warned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hooded figure came through the doors.

This is Percy Jackson's new side, the second form he gets.

He slowly pulled down his hood. His wings spread, and his sword raised. A black aura enveloped him.

Thrown back, and forced to face new challenges, it's a story like none other.

His next words confused everyone.

He has a new quest ahead of them, but when is that ever new? But a quest nonetheless, and one full of thrillers, action, emotions and multiple twists and turns, love, lies, and of course, Percy's special, jokes in the worst times.

"I am the real Perseus Agnostos Jackson!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own Percy Jackson, or any characters in this story. All rights go to Rick Riordan. Any other characters not mentioned in Rick Riordan's books are from Ancient Greek. I merely own the plot. Please remember, this is all fiction. Anything to do with real life names, places, businesses, religions, etc. is all a coincidence, and has nothing to do with real-world things or people.

Copyright: All rights reserved. No one may replicate or reproduce any part of this story, including all forms of electronics, audio, photocopying, or any other mechanical means, without the permission of the author. Thank you.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND UNDERSTANDING