In looks and actions.

Nate is the good boy you bring home to Mummy and Daddy to impress them, reassuring them their daughter is safe with this boy. A soft side that's caring and loving. The kind of guy that if you told your parents you was meeting him, and they wouldn't bat an eye. Someone who makes you feel like your the most beautiful person in the room, the one to hold doors for you, to hold your hand as you exit the car. The one with the gentle and sensual touch.
   While Nico is the bad boy you sneak in your room late at night, while the rest of the house sleeps in the dead of the night. He's the dominate alpha male that tells you what he wants, when he wants. The one to hold you down while he make's you feel a thousand sparks across your skin. The one you never want your Dad to find your seeing. The one to drag you away from everyone just so he can make you feel good. The guy you would hide under your bed or in your wardrobe whenever your parents came home.

If I do this, they'll both be the death of me.

I walk slowly, inching closer to the house and before my hand reaches the sliding door, almost like they sensed me there they both turn their gaze to me. I stop in my tracks as they both take my body in, both looking at me under their hot gaze starting from the bottom and slowly gliding up to meet my eyes.
   A low moan escapes my lips by the way they are both looking at me, hungrily undressing me and I'm just thankful there's a door between us so they don't hear me. They both smirk while we stare at each other not moving and I can't help but flick my tongue out to lick my dry lips. My nerves have kicked in and Nico is the first one to move, standing up, walking towards me to open the sliding door.

"Princess," a small smile etched on his lips and he holds out his hand.

As I place my hand in his he pulls me forward slowly, bringing his hands to my waist and pulling me forward. My hands rest on his torso, his muscles hard against my palms. Slowly he places a gentle kiss on my cheek, pulling me even closer as his tight grip on my hips sends shivers down my spine. He buries his head in my neck, taking in a deep breath and I do the same, consumed by his spice vanilla scent. The front door bell chimes and Nico pulls back from me, a small smile on his face as he walks away from me, leaving Nate and I alone.

"You came right on time beautiful," he says coming towards me and greets me in the same way. His hands on my hips, pulling me towards him, but Nate takes his time to gaze into my eyes, like he's looking into my soul for answers. A smile creeps up on his face and he finally kisses the opposite cheek that Nico did, then wrapping his arms around me, and mine around his neck. Goosebumps cover my body as I start to smell that familiar smell of his, citrus and musk - I can't decide who smells better because they both smell amazing. "We ordered pizza," he says and I feel his lips smile against my skin.

"What kind?" I perk up, hoping they ordered something tasty.

"What do think?" He says pulling away.

"Hopefully nothing with pineapple."

"Don't talk crazy women," Nate chuckles, wrinkling his nose.

A few seconds later Nico comes back with three large boxes in his hand and three smaller ones. The smell of Papa John's fill my nose and my stomach growls hungrily, excited for pizza. "Hungry?" Nico says with raised eyebrows.

"I haven't eaten since breakfast," I say with a smile, looking down.

Nico places the boxes on the table and Nate grabs my hand, leading me over to eat. He grabs the back of the chair, pulling it out to help me sit down. I can't help the blush pink hue I feel creep up onto my cheeks and I start to fidget in my seat. I feel like this is a date, like their about to hand me flowers and hold my hand all night, not to talk about what they actually want from me. I watch as they both take a seat in front of me, opening up the boxes and my mouth waters from the smell.