Final Notes

It took me this whole time to realize that I never gave you guys something to call me, so let's start off with that, shall we? You can call me Eden if you're looking for something other than "author." I don't know why I never introduced myself, but I guess I didn't.

So, even though the main storyline of this book is over, I'm open to doing some one-shots with the characters if that's something you guys want. I know a lot of people were asking for a relationship reveal, which I already planned as to what it would be, so if you guys want that I could add a chapter. It just didn't fit with the ending I wanted.

The first chapter of my Sapnap x Female OC book is out now. The main character's name is Melody, but she goes by Medusa online. It's a sort of strange idea that her character is based around, but I think the conflict it creates is funny. You can find it on my page with the Title:

Snake Bite

I know that's a weird name, but trust me when I say it'll make sense once you guys read it. I can't wait to make more content for you guys. The amount of support on this book has been insane. I'm still shocked that it somehow has nearly 100k reads now. That is literally incomprehensible.

I hope to see you guys reading Snake Bite. I totally get it if you guys don't want to keep up with it, but I'd appreciate if you read the Introduction.

For one last time (in this book):

Have a wonderful day/night!! <3