39

I felt the growing pit in my stomach as I packed my things. I left an outfit out for tomorrow, but had to pack the rest away.

I had waited for Clay to leave the room before I started packing. I knew it would just make him sad, so I didn't want him seeing it.

We hadn't talked about me moving in since that night on the couch, so I just assumed it was a spur of the moment thing. Clay didn't really want me moving in. He probably thought we weren't ready. I couldn't blame him. It was just us not wanting to leave each other. The more time I spent with him, the harder it became to think about leaving.

I looked over as my phone started ringing, expecting it to be Joey asking for me to tell him more about what had happened yesterday. I was surprised to see that it was Riley calling me. I picked up the call and set the camera to face me, pointing towards the bed. "Hey!" I waved at her.

Riley smiled at me. "Hey, babe. How goes it?"

I shrugged. "Packing."

She nodded in understanding. "Yeah. I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "Don't apologize. It's not like you're the one sending me home."

"You're grounded once you get back here." She teased.

"But Mom..." I jokingly complained.

"That's Daddy to you, ma'am." She brought back the old nickname.

I snickered. "You should rename yourself in the Discord back to that. I bet Sapnap and George would freak out."

"George would ignore it." Riley corrected my statement. "Just like everything else in the Discord. He only ever calls."

I nodded. "Yeah, that's true. Sapnap would probably blame Joey."

She chuckled. "Too true, babe. I swear those two flirt more than you and Dream."

I laughed. "I could say the same about you and Ty."

"Babe, I'm not the one with hickeys right now." She snickered.

I rolled my eyes, pulling up my shirt a bit in an attempt to cover them. "Shut up."

"Guess I just don't miss you." She retaliated.

"Love you too, babe. I'll see you soon." I mocked. I turned to see Clay had come back in the room, looking thoroughly confused and a bit hurt. I smiled at him to try to reassure him, realizing how bad that might've sounded out of context. "Hi, honey." I turned to Riley. "Riley, say hi to Clay."

"Ayo, bitch boy!" Riley yelled.

I could see Clay release some of the tension he was holding from when he first heard me. "Hi, Savage."

I watched as Clay started to walk over. "FaceTime." I reminded him.

"Don't care." He shrugged and kissed my cheek.

Riley made a strange face. "Joey was right."

I scrunched my eyebrows in concerned confusion. "About what?"

"Too many things, babe. Too many things." She shook her head

Clay crouched down next to me. "Is Joey talking shit about me?" He joked.

I laughed and pushed his arm. "Like that would happen. Pretty sure he's in love with you."

Clay shook his head. "I think you've got the wrong member of the Discord, Miss Garden." He teased me.

Riley retched and I turned my head to look at her, checking if she was alright. She was making fun of us.

I heard Tyson in the background as she opened a door. "Ri, you okay?"