32

I felt the same panic that I had when I first met his family as I fixed my hair, this time in Clay's bathroom, while he sat on the bed scrolling on his phone.

  I turned and got his attention. "Clay, is this okay?" It was a simple outfit, just jeans and a sweater, but I felt like I was somehow messing up.

  Clay looked up from his phone and over at me with a smile. "You look beautiful."

  I sighed and couldn't help but smile back. "Yeah, but you'll just say that."

  "And I'm right every time. You are beautiful." He argued. "I like the sweater. I was right. Red's a good color on you. That better?"

  I chuckled and walked out of the bathroom. "You literally only said that before because you were on the red rabbits, and that was a Minecraft skin, not an outfit."

  He propped himself up on his elbows. "Point still stands. I like you in green and blue too if that'll make my statement more trustworthy. You look beautiful in everything though."

  I rolled my eyes at him and tried to hide the light blush on my cheeks. "I'm asking the Discord."

  "I'm in the Discord!" He argued. "You already got your Discord opinion."

  "And I will get more Discord opinions, Clay." I chuckled as I walked back into the bathroom to take a picture in the mirror.

  I looked over at Clay when he stood in the doorway. "Don't mind me. Continue what you're doing."

  I raised an eyebrow at him before going back to taking my picture, covering most of my face with the phone and planning on scribbling out the rest. Just when I took the picture Clay ran at me and picked me up. "Clay!" I laughed. "What the fuck was that for?"

  He kept me in the air. "Well, now we have a picture together, don't we?"

  I scoffed, holding back a laugh. "Put me down." Once I was back on the ground, I opened up my phone to look at the picture. The moment I saw it, I let out a loud uncontrollable laugh.

  Clay took the phone from my hand and started laughing too. "Oh, god. Permission to send this to the Discord?"

  I nodded, recovering from my laughter. The picture was so blurry that there was no way they could see my face anyway. "I'll do it." I took my phone back from him and started typing a message with it while he looked over my shoulder.

Heater
Was trying to get your opinions on the sweater I'm wearing for Thanksgiving when Clay fucking tackled me
image0.jpg

Savage
looks like he's getting tackled by me on sight
sorry i don't make the rules

Aardvark Jack
How did you manage to get a picture that cursed? It literally looks like he's launching you into the wall

Heater
Sadly I did not get sent into the wall and die, instead he picked me up like the little pissbaby bastard he is

Gogy
That image seems illegal to look at
I know we can't see your faces but like you guys exist and that's something I can't comprehend

Himbo
Oh fuck the bitch is tall
I don't like looking at that. I don't want to accept that Dream exists and he's taller than me
I quit
No more
He took Heather too this isn't fair
God has favorites and I'm not one of them
He is tho jfc
Truly a 🤪🤪🤠 moment for me

Heater
Alr calm your tits
It ends once you bring the emojis in. Those have too much power

Savage
the real question is if 🤪🤪🤠 happened 🧐🧐