Chapter Sixteen

(Ron Weasley)

Tonight, Harry stayed in the common room with us and came up to bed with me. I desperately wanted to say something to him but I kept quiet. He fell right asleep that night and as far as I know he stayed in the room until the morning when we all woke up together.

We met Hermione in the common room and all walked down to breakfast together, chatting amicably. We were in the middle of a conversation about the best sweets we had ever eaten when the one and only Malfoy stops us and asks if he can talk to Harry. I look over at him and I notice that his face has lit up. Of course, it has. "Sure you can." Hermione starts to walk away and I begin to follow her. "Wait, can you go without me? I'll be there in a minute I just forgot something." "Sure." I had no idea if she knew what I had planned but if she did she didn't say anything. I saw Harry and Draco deep in conversation even though I couldn't quite hear what they were saying. Malfoy gave Harry a piece of paper and started to walk away. Harry grabbed his sleeve and kissed him before turning around the corner and slamming right into me. 

"Hi, Harry!" "Hi, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to eat?" I panicked, he wasn't supposed to know I would be here. "Uhhh, I just had to go into our room because I forgot something." "Oh great, me too. Let's go together." Oh no, he was going to come with me. Now I had to actually go. We were silent as we walked up the stairs and when we got to our room he picked up his tie which I hadn't even realized he wasn't wearing. I grabbed a random book off the dresser. "Ron, what were you really doing in the corridor?" He was making me feel guilty now. "I told you, I had to get my book." I waved it in the air as I mentioned it. "We don't have potions today Ron." I was busted. "Were you spying on me?"