Chapter Nineteen

(Harry Potter)

I was confused when he got out a book and began to read. That was until I realized that it was my book. The book that wasn't in the library or the bookstore at Hogsmead. I knew that because I had been looking for what felt like forever. "H-h-how did you get that book?" My voice felt rusty like it hadn't been used forever. That was probably from all of the crying though. "Oh, this. I got it specially ordered from a bookstore back home. When you told me that you loved this book I sent the owl right away. I wanted to have a copy of it for you." I felt like crying again, I couldn't believe that he would do something like that for me. I think he knew that as well because he moved along the sofa to where I was sitting and put his arm around my shoulders. 

I felt someone pick me up and my eyes snapped open. When I saw that it was just Draco, I smiled. "Sorry, did I wake you?" "No, it's okay. But where are we going?" He smiled sheepishly. I'm taking you to my room because someone might come into the common room and I don't really want to have to explain that to anyone." "Oh okay, but won't anyone come into your room?" "Nah, no one comes in at lunch really." Wow, it was lunch already? "Have I really been asleep that long?" "Yeah, I think you needed it though." He had a point.

When we got to his room he put me on the bed and rifled around in his dresser drawer for something. Eventually, he brought out a book. "This was my favourite book for years and years. Still is." He handed it to me. I took it and looked at the cover. It was Little Women. I was surprised that he liked a book like this.