Chapter Eleven

(Draco Malfoy)

Standing outside the room of requirements I said I needed a room where I could be alone with Harry Potter and where only Harry could find me. Magically, it appeared in front of me. As I stepped inside I inhaled sharply. There was a large black chaise lounge, draped with fur throws. There was a wall lined with leather-bound books along the other side. There was also a table filled with plates of food, noticeably a bowl of green apples and a plate with treacle tarts on it. Wow, this was perfect - all it needs is a few candles. Almost as if the room had gotten inside my head,  candles appeared on every available surface. I was stood there trying to take it all in when I heard a soft knock at the door. It was Harry.

"It's open," I called "do you like it?" Harry walked in and stopped in the doorway. Wow. He walked in and felt the fur throws and run his fingers over the spines of the books. I watched the way his hands moved and the way his beautiful eyes darted around with excitment. Then he saw the table of food. He picked up a treacle tart and took a bite. His eyes widened and he held it out for me I take a bite. I did. "Wow" "I know, these are my favorites." Harry polished it off quickly and I picked up an apple and took a bit. Then I kissed him. He tasted like the treacle tarts and I was sure I tasted like that apple. It was short but sweet.

After we had eaten everything we were going to - for now - we sat on the chaise lounge together in silence. Then he suddenly stood up and went to look at the books. He pulled one off the shelf and sat back down next to me. Then he asked me to read to him.