Chapter 27 - Making Time

Start from the beginning

His eyes twinkled as he turned, crunching over the dry leaves, and whistling lightly as he walked away.

It was six-forty already. No time to think of a reasonable excuse.

Growling lightly, I gathered up a handful of things I would need to get ready and shoved them into a bag.

I stomped the whole way to Jack's getting grumpier and grumpier with each step.

As I entered the clearing to his cabin, the woody smell of my mate already began to seep into me. Slightly soothing me with its presence.

I knocked on the door, wondering if he would still be in.

We had left for home at the same time, although I knew he needed to check in with a few of the defenders on his way.

Just as I was about to give up, the door swung open.

The smell of his hot, damp skin hit me first, making my pulse pick up speed.

I let my eyes roam over the man before me.

He was wrapped only in a towel, beads of moisture clinging to the hard planes of his body.

His dark hair was shaggy and wet, dripping delicately down his handsome face and on to the large muscular planes of his shoulders.

A smirk bloomed on his lips and he grabbed my hand, tugging me inside.

The door clicked closed behind me as he pressed me against the hard surface. "Miss me already?"

--**--    --**--    --**--    --**--    --**--    --**-- --**-- --**-- --**-- --**--

His voice was low and seductive, making my body quiver.

The memory of the last time he'd had me against a door leaked into my mind deliciously. The previously forbidden nature of our relationship fanning flames that had only grown more powerful.

How I had ever trained under this man was a mystery to me.

How I hadn't wrapped my legs around his waist and demanded he have me on that old worn gym mat, I'll never know.

Placing a gentle kiss on my lips he groaned softly. "Now this feels familiar."

I clung to what was left of my sanity as his breath tickled my neck. "Jack... We don't have time for this..."

Chuckling darkly, he sucked my earlobe, tucking his hands under my thighs and easily pulling me up to straddle his waist. "Oh, how naive of you, little miss. We should always make time for this."

The hard length of his cock pressed against my clit distractingly. I let my head fall back as he softly sucked at my collar bone.

I squirmed needily as he lay me on his dining table, tearing my top from me in a quick flick of his wrist.

Gasping as the fabric tore from my body, I had no time to react before his lips found my left nipple. He rolled the hard nub lightly between his teeth, causing waves of heat to sear through me.

"Jack. Wait..." I managed to mumble. My eyes falling on the clock behind him.

He drew back, but his fingers traced light circles onto my clit through the rough fabric of my jeans.

A harsh moan ripped from me and I felt my legs tighten around him of their own volition.

"Do you want me to stop, Charlie?" The heat in his gaze, coupled with his fingers on my crotch were driving me crazy.

"No." I panted, too far gone to resist the pull of my orgasm. "Don't stop."

My voice was breathy and alien with desire, heart racing as he unbuttoned my jeans. A swift jerk of his hands lay me bare as he pulled both jeans and panties from my trembling body.

I lay naked before him on the hard wood of the table, chest rising and falling with each panted breath.

The tingle between my legs was now a scream for attention and I quivered as his fingers began to slide up my thigh.

I shivered and bit back a moan as he gripped my thighs, dipping his head to bury his face in my wetness.

The first lap of his tongue made me gasp loudly and I slapped a hand over my mouth, feeling the light vibrations of his chuckle against my most sensitive spot.

His thumb rubbed my clit with exquisite slowness as he slipped two fingers of his other hand inside me.

I bucked my hips, lightheaded from the delicious pressure building within my core. The ache inside was climbing to an insurmountable high.

My moans echoed around his kitchen as I clutched his shoulders, almost passing out from pleasure as he sucked lightly on my clit, fingers never letting up their dizzying pace.

My orgasm tore through me harder and stronger than I had ever known possible, stealing the air from my lungs, and making my ears ring.

I quivered beneath him as he peppered my abdomen with light kisses, a confident gleam in his eye.

Worry of being late forgotten, I slid from the table to squat between his legs. Delighting in the surprise that flicked across his face.

I slowly trailed my fingers across his abs, smirking as he shivered at my touch.

I pulled at his towel gently, each movement slow and considered as I trapped his navy gaze with my own. Watching as the heat in his eyes darkened impossibly more.

The creamy length of his cock sprung free. Already hard, and ready for my attention.

My mouth watered as I licked the tip, hands sliding along the silken skin of his shaft.

His groan was deep and feral as I slowly sucked, allowing more of him to enter my mouth, inch by delicious inch.

Jack gabbed the table in front of him for support as I picked up speed. I used my hand to chase my lips up and down his hard length, taking him as deep as I could.

My head banged softly against the hard ridge of the table behind me as I bobbed back and forth.

The wet sucking sound filled the air and I moaned. Desperate to taste him.

I jerked my hand in rhythm with my lips, feeling his body stiffen beneath me as I moved.

Finally, he came in my mouth, his body jerking with his orgasm.

I licked the last of his cum off, humming happily as satisfaction radiated from every pore.

He was panting, eyes heavy lidded as he looked down at me. He shook his head slowly. "Fuck Charlie."

I grinned, standing, and patting his chest. "You're welcome."

"That was incredible." Jack murmured, whilst pulling me against his chest. He groaned, licking his lips. "Knowing you taste so good, just makes me want you more."

He thought for a second before smirking, "Knowing you give head like that makes you near on irresistible".

He buried his face in my hair, inhaling deeply and sighing. "Fuck, Charlie. You're like a drug. That first taste and now I can't stop myself."

Suddenly remembering, I darted my eyes at the clock. Twenty past seven already.

I groaned, resting my head on his chest for a moment. "Well, you will have to for a while... I have dinner plans."

Jack smirked, the twinkle in his eye catching me off guard. "He finally plucked up the nerve to ask you then? I thought I'd be going to this thing alone at this rate."

"You knew and didn't warn me?" I hissed, picking up his towel and throwing it at his as he darted from the room laughing.

Growling, I grabbed my bag from where it had been discarded near the door. I was going to need another shower now, too.