59. Head in the Fire

Start from the beginning

I go to say something again but Fred shakes his head no at me.

"Look, that's not what the meeting is supposed to be about-" Hermione began before Harry cut her off.

"It's okay, Hermione." Harry tells her.

To me it looked like some of these people only came her to here about Cedric and Voldemort with absolutely no interest in what the meeting was actually for. We sat in silence before Harry speaks up.

"What makes me say you-know-who is back? I saw him, Dumbledore told the whole school what happened last year, and if you didn't believe him, then you won't believe mem and I'm not wasting an afternoon trying to convince anyone." Harry says looking directly at this Zacharias kid.

"All Dumbledore told us last year was that Cedric Diggory got killed by you-know-who and that you brought Diggory's body back to Hogwarts. He didn't give us details, he didn't tell us exactly how he got murdered and I think we would all like to -" Zacharias started saying before I decided to cut him off.

"I think it was pretty self explanatory on how he was murdered, and I don't think Harry has come here to go into graphic detail about that." I say as Fred grabs my hand in comfort.

"Thanks, y/n, I've got this." Harry says sending me a small smile before going to talk himself. "I don't want to talk about Cedric Diggory, all right, so if that's why you are here you should just clear off." Harry says mainly directing it all at Zacharias.

"So, like I was saying... if you want to learn some defence, then we need to work out how we're going to do it, how often we're going to meet and where-" Hermione began once again before being cut off by a dreamy voice.

"Is it true that you can produce a Patronus?" Luna Lovegood asked.

"Yeah." Harry told her.

"So is it really true that you can make a stag Patronus?" a girl called Susan asked him.

"Yes," Harry replied.

"Blimey, Harry, I never knew you could do that." Lee tells him rather loudly.

"Yeah, mum told Ron not to spread it around." Fred said to him as he grinned at Harry. "She said you get enough attention as it is."

"She's not wrong." Harry says, making some of us laugh.

"Harry is like her baby." I say to the small group I'm sitting with.

"Yeah, his her favourite child after y/n." George says.

"Sorry Georgie, I'm just the best." I say with a cheeky smile.

We all carried on talking until Harry raised his voice ever so slightly to get everyone to be quiet.

"Look, I don't want to sound like I'm being modest-" Harry starts saying before I cut him of.

"You always do." I say to him before letting him continue.

"but, I have had a lot of help with all of that stuff..." Harry says, trying to not be full of himself.

"Not with the dragon you didn't." One boy said.

"And nobody helped you with the Dementors." Melody adds.

"No - no, okay I did those bits by myself without any help but the point I'm trying to make is-" Harry began before Zacharias decided to interrupt again.

"Are you trying to weasel your way out of showing us any of this stuff?" He asked.

"Here's an idea, why don't you keep your both shut?" Ron said loudly causing my group to laugh lightly.