─﹔ 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂, mar 2020

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗕𝗜𝗚𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗚'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗚 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗕𝗜𝗚𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗚'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗚 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

Mar 12, 2020, by R. Jun

BIGBANG's Mia has been confirmed to be the last member to have renewed her contract with YG Entertainment.

The label made the official announcement this week. Since BIGBANG's debut in 2006, this will be their third renewal with YG.

Mia's bandmates (G-Dragon - T.O.P - Taeyang and Daesung) were announced to renew their contract a few days prior to YG's official announcement about the female vocalist of the group.

Mia's renewal of contract came as a shock to netizens, After months of speculation about the vocalist's possible departure from the agency once BIGBANG's contract expired.

YG Entertainment said, "Going beyond musical influence, BIGBANG has changed the course of Korean pop culture. YG will continue to support Mia so that she alongside BIGBANG members can continue to make K-pop history as a representative group of our label."

According to the latest reports, BIGBANG plans to begin preparing for a comeback this year and it is presumed that Mia will return with her soloist career as well.

username56: I'm happy for the band but Mia deserves better than YG Entertainment

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

username56: I'm happy for the band but Mia deserves better than YG Entertainment.
username: I genuinely was scared for a second thinking that mia was going to leave.
username: THE QUEEN IS STAYING.
username: she will better as a soloist.
username: mia should join big hit.
username: let's all support her decision of staying, and stop giving hate. mia is staying for the rest of the members and you all need to remember that Mia grew up in yg. They are her family, her loyalty is to them. mia loves yg entertainment.
username: We are not losing the queen :)
username: we lost 2ne1, we couldn't lose mia too.
username: That girl doesn't have self-love if still decided to stay in yg after the mess it was all through 2019.
username: yg doesn't need her, they have Blackpink. the true queens.
username: you all worry about mia, GD was not going to let her leave anyway.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 ━━ Big Bangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें