─﹔ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇ᶠᵃⁿ ᵉᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ

𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮.
@dearjenlisa  16-10-19

𝟭𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻

𝟭. 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 
These two literally invented duality and stage presence. Whenever they are on stage together is so freaking powerful. They are the king and queen of K-pop for a reason.

𝟮

𝟮. 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀
Versace's muse and global ambassador. Channel's Korean Ambassador. They are THAT stylish couple.

𝟯

𝟯. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲
G-D has silently declared Mia as his true muse. He has trouble working when she is not around. G-D has stated multiple times that without Mia he couldn't be who he is. HE NEEDS HER.

𝟰. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
They had known each other for over ten years. They lived together. Are in a band together. Travel for months together. Mia and Jiyong have a history that not even married couples do. They went from strangers to forced bandmates to friends to best friends. They know everything about each other and understand each other perfectly.

𝟱

𝟱. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆
You are blind if you haven't seen how G-D and Mia look at each other. They are so amazed with each other. Whenever they perform, the stage is on fire. They had been the pair of almost every BIGBANG MV for a reason. They have THE CHEMISTRY. Even when they didn't like each other, it was there.