─﹔ 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟫

                     𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝. Changed past decisions, chose a different person, decided if it's okay to go or stay. Mia Young had never been one to think most of her past, to let her mind drift away into wondering if her life could have been different if she had taken a different pact.

She had always preferred to keep her mind on her present and her future, never the past. Something she had learned from her mother was that thinking about the past, only lead to a waste of time and space inside her head.

The girl had gotten used to only working with the situations that were occurring at the time being. She had turned eighteen years old. She was a dancer and a vocalist. She was part of one of the most popular groups in Korea. That was Mia's present and she was happy with it.

She had gotten familiar with more people in the company and now considered the four girls that would debut as the awaited YG girl group her friends. Mia and Chaerin were the same age, so getting along didn't take long for them.

Mia had never been someone that could make friends easily. Growing up she had her mom and some of their neighbors, and she was alright with it.  Other kids her age thought of her as weird for her silent nature. Then it happened again when she was a trainee, she was the cold foreign and that made her the pariah among the rest.

Her members were different, she had never truly considered them friends. They lived together, they got to see her as anybody else could, except for her mom. They were protective of her, they made sure she was safe. They were not her friends, they were her brothers.

The girls and Taeyeon were her first true friends, her girlfriends. Sadly she did not get to see Taeyeon that much because of their schedule difference, so most times Mia relied on the 2ne1 girls to get some space from her own members. She had found that hanging out with girls was fun, and needed as she spent almost every day surrounded by boys.

Of course, because of them getting close, Mia could not help herself from time to time to wonder what could it have been. She annoyed herself for thinking about it, but it made her realize how easy it was; to fall off and wonder what could it had been.