─﹔ 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗐𝗌

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍

𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟨

            𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. Their practice hours were now not the only thing on their schedule, especially for her.

  Since Hyun Suk wished for her to be the visual of the group alongside Seunghyun. Their assigned stylist and hairdresser had constantly been calling her to discuss her wardrobe, her skin, different makeup styles and they even changed her hair color to light brown. When she told her mother over the phone she did get worried, but mia wondered who wouldn't be?

Mia was still her fifteen-year-old daughter, and she was been handle as if she were an older woman. They hadn't seen each other physically for over three years, and Mia constantly thought about what would happen if her mother saw her now and couldn't recognize her.

She had grown taller, thinner for the lack of meals out of worrisome over gaining weight, her tanned skin had turned slightly pale out of the absence of sunlight since she was always inside, and now her hair had a light brown tone instead of the dark coffee shade they used to share. At least they had not asked her to get plastic surgery she thought trying to not drown in her insecurities.

She couldn't afford a doctor and truly she did not wish to change her appearance any more than what she already had while waiting for her debut.

The company's staff thought of her as pretty as they had pointed out, even the public was now slightly more welcoming of her since the company had released some photos of her that they had done on a shoot with a photographer.

They thought she was attractive for her young age. Most girls will feel flattered but Mia felt like an animal being watched on an exhibition. The fact that people cared about her appearance that much made her feel as she didn't care enough.

"She is not pretty, she is too tall."

Jiyoung's comments were as well still haunting her even though it had been over more than a week. They hadn't spoken, she had gone to even more lengths to avoid him however his words had also sparked something else than anger in her. She was now working harder, singing louder for her teacher to see her improvement.

However, when it came to actually the recording for the debut tracks Mia never asked for lines, she was happy with not singing at all. It was too pressuring besides the group had already very talented vocalist. They didn't need her for that, they only needed for her to dance as Jiyong had said.

Mia squeezed her eyes shut trying to get him out of her head. Stupid boy.

She wanted to be more assured of her voice, but it was not easy seeing how good Daesung and Youngbae were as vocalists. Seunghyun and Jiyoung were the official rappers, while Seungri got to do both depending on the song. The girl couldn't find her place when it came to songs, especially since recording with them in the room was just too embarrassing for her.

Still, she kept attending vocal training by herself in case she was forced to sing.

With all these changes in her life, it also came the time to sign a contract. She wasn't a trainee anymore, she was an idol and the staff had explained to her that there were going to be adjustments on what she was and wasn't allowed to do.

She was not allowed to leave the country without permission from the company. She wasn't allowed to drink or smoke even when she came of age since the contract will still not be expired. She couldn't make alterations to her body without permission like changing her hair or getting a tattoo and the one clause that seemed to be the most important for management. Mia was forbidden from dating for the next five years.

Mia had slightly glanced at Seungri's contract and she was confused by the fact while he had the ban for only three years, she had it for five. The rest of the members as well only had a clause of three years in the contract, so why was she any different?

She had dared to ask Hyun Suk in front of the boys and the answer had left her quite a bittersweet feeling inside her stomach. Mia was the youngest, the only girl, and also a visual. Apparently, these were enough reasons to forbid the girl from male interaction aside from the group.

Hyun Suk didn't want to risk her getting involved in any sort of scandal. They wished for her to be perfect, for fans to love. Mia wasn't even allowed to talk to other male trainees in the company if she could avoid it, only the five boys that were her members.

Mia felt the most betrayed when the older members seemed to agree to her five-year ban.

They acted as if she didn't even exist out of loyalty to the leader, but they did have an opinion over her possible dating life. Mia felt enraged by their behavior.

"I think it's a good idea, Mia still a kid anyway." That was what Youngbae had said when the topic was discussed at the meeting.

"I think you are getting enough of boys with us don't you think?" Daesung said chuckling in a whisper to her side as the other boys and the CEO kept talking.

She had not replied just giving a brief nod with her head focusing her eyes on a large number of papers in front of her. The pen had felt heavy between her fingers as she signed. Since her mother couldn't be reached in Australia, Mia's guardian on paper seemed to be the eldest of the group, something she did not felt comfortable at all with.

Yet the girl could not fight back, even if she started to feel as if she were suffocating by all these strangers' faces constantly close, by all the voices surrounding her. Mia knew she had to do it for the team. It was her responsibility.

They already thought of her as the least useful member, she didn't want to add anything that would make them keep thinking that of her. She would stay under the new rules that will dictate her life for the next years if their debut was successful. Mia could guess that this was part of the hardships of an idol's life. It wasn't just fun and luxury covered by glitter. It was pain and sacrifice covered by gold. But, at least they would get it through it together, right?

Genuinely not even Mia could push herself to believe that.