─﹔ 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋

𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟨

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦, every time she walked out of the practice room and whenever she passed across the studio where he spent most afternoons locked in until the moon fully rose and the building was almost empty. She could hear him clearly whispering her name with annoyance every time someone mentioned her.

Mia thought that eventually, his dislike towards her will passed, but it had been more than two weeks since Hyun Suk put her in the group and it was clear to her that it hasn't.

The others weren't as bad, or at least they were good at pretending that they were starting to get familiar with her presence. They didn't ignore her whenever she sat down at the dinner table, or when she made a suggestion during the practice about their choreography. But Jiyong, well that was a different and more complicated story.

Mia could not help herself from empathizing with this disappointment over a girl being placed in the group, she was upset about it herself. Yet she still was trying to be professional about her feelings, he wasn't.

The leader of the group made it pretty explicit his annoyance at her presence and what bothered Mia the most was that his annoyance wasn't just with her. The girl had come to learn that he tended to ignore the youngest boy over the rest whenever he had the chance.

Seungri was just barely a few months older than Mia, but with every passing day, he seemed younger. Jiyong's attitude towards him had made him sunk into a terrified state, which made him looked like a child scared of being scolded every time they were practicing.

Mia had tried figuring out what problem could Jiyong had with Seungri, by trying to find anything about the boy that could spark hatred from the leader but she couldn't find anything.

He did not lack talent in a way that could affect the group and when he wasn't sulking around, his light personality was one of the few things that made being on the group endurable for her.

A few days ago she had finally solved it out. One of the ladies in the staff that had been in charge of staring taking Mia's measurements for her wardrobe had told her that there used to be another boy in the lineup but had been cut off after Hyun Suk chose Seungri instead. Mia then remembered that Jiyong did mention him when she was put in the group.

That was the cause of Jiyong and the rest of the members upsetting feelings towards her and Seungri, they had gotten close to the other boy.

They had wanted to debut with him instead of them but like everything else in their lives, they did not get to pick. They were put in a situation none of them wanted but now were nevertheless stuck with.