─﹔ 𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝗂𝗒𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝖽𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟩

         "𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠." Jiyong heard the girl said between light chuckles as she leaned against her chair. "Bennie and the Jets it's great but, it's not his best song."

The producer, almost in his thirties replied. "Mia everything about the track is good, the lyrics, the pitch, the vocals." He joined his hands together. "Everything just fits with the artist."

Mia made a small pout as she let out a whine. "Oppa no, I'm not judging your music taste but, Tiny Dancer is the best."

"Say that to me again when you are thirty, your answer would change." Teddy proclaims pointing at the teenager.

"We'll see," she answers clearly not convinced by his words. "Anyway, are we done, or do I need to get back in there?" Mia asked nodding towards the recording boot in front of them.

It was past eight o'clock, her members had already left the room after recording their parts. As always Mia asked to be the last one since she enjoyed staying only with Teddy. 

Recording with her members around, specifically him still felt intimidating for the girl. She preferred the comfort and calmness Teddy had while recording. Mia had grown to trust him over the last couple of months he had started working with them for their upcoming Japanese comeback.

Jiyong knew that he was invading her privacy by standing at the door listening to their conversation but he couldn't move. His feet were glued to the floor as his heart stomped against his chest with confusion over the sound of her voice.

He had returned to YG with the idea of listening to the song fully recorded but had stopped on his tracks when the sound of lively laughter had come out of the studio.

Jiyong had known her for almost two years, three in a few months. Yet, he had hardly ever heard her so relaxed. The pictured he had of his female member on his mind was a girl more timorous than a toddler on the first day of preschool.

Mia was uptight, always hiding behind the other members. He barely heard her giggle like she was doing while talking to Teddy. Jiyong didn't even know the girl was a fan of Elton John.

He didn't know her like this, and it was hitting him like a stroke. Their conversation was mixed between English and Korean, but Jiyong understood most parts.