25

Jayden "Jay" Morgan
Two Days Later...

"JAYYYYY" my mom called me making me pause my game. I grabbed my phone before walking to the living room seeing my mom sitting on the couch.

"I ever told you how much of a good son you are" she asked making me laugh.

"What do you want" I asked making her lift her cup up.

"You know the mixture" she said making me shake my head before grabbing the cup. I went in the kitchen and grabbed the Hennessy and Cranberry Juice out the fridge before pouring it in her cup.

I took a sip of it before passing it to her and sitting next to her. She took a big gulp of it before her eyes went to my stomach.

"Nigga how you skinny with rolls" she asked making us both laugh.

"These ain't rolls. They real nigga abs" I said making her laugh harder.

"Who been feeding you" she asked.

"It's what they be feeding me" I said with a smirk.

"You nasty and you just put your lips on my drink. I should kick your ass" she said making me laugh.

"I be eating ass and all" I said making her gag before sitting her cup down.

"Nasty ass boy" she said before grabbing the remote.

"The booty be clean tho" I said with a slight shrug.

"Can't be believe my son out here eating ass" she said with a disappointment look on her face.

"Can't believe my momma a hoe" I said with the same look on my face.

"Proud one at that" she said before sticking her tongue out.

"I raised one too" she said before putting my head making me smack her hand away.

"I don't even get around no more. Imma committed man" I said making her laugh like it was the funniest thing she heard.

"I'm deadass" I said making her smack her lips.

"Prove it" she said making me grab my phone and FaceTime Vette.

"Yolo" she said as she fixed her scarf.

"My momma don't believe I gotta boo" I said making my mom stick her head inna camera.

"Aww she pretty" my mom cooed.

"You with Jay" she asked making Vette nod.

"Why" my momma asked with a disgusted look making Vette laugh.

"What you mean" she asked.

"Did you look at any of his homeboys before you choose him" she asked.

"Mom you a fucking hoe" I said.

"Boy shut up cuz yo daddy was gon be Leroy till I saw Mark lil fine ass" she said.

"Waittttt" Vette l laughed while  I stale faced my mom.

"You was fucking with my uncle" I asked making her nod.

"Ain't no shame in my game" she said.

"Well back to you, did you see any of them" my mom.

"Sadly I was already stuck with Jay when I met them" Vette said making me mug the camera.

"Bitch fuck you mean sadly" I asked.

"But I like Jay cuz he be eating it up like his life depend on it" Vette said ignoring me.

"Wait so this who ass you be eating" my mom asked as I awkwardly sat there.