9

Diamond Peterson
Next morning

I woke up and attempted to stretch before seeing my hands tied up. I looked around Sincere's room before seeing it was empty making me get up to realize my legs were tied too.

I did not think she was deadass when she said she was gonna tie me up.

"I know she did not" I mumbled before hopping to the door and poking my head out.

"Markey" I called out as he walked out the bathroom making him look at me.

"Where's Sincere" I asked making him shrug.

"Markiese I'm bout to-" my cousin said before freezing when she saw me.

"Fuck is you standing there looking stupid for? Come help me" I said before putting my tied up arms out the door.

"Girl what the fuck" she said before coming in the room.

"Jade what the hell you doing over here when you gotta boyfriend" I asked.

"Same reason you over here with yo ex after y'all bashed each other on Facebook" she said as she untied my feet.

If her reason was because she was horny then I guess.

"You seen Sincere" I asked making her look at me confused as she untied my arms.

"Blu" I said.

"She went to the store" she said making me look on the dresser to see my keys gone.

Sincere don't never just go somewhere. She do a whole bunch of irrelevant shit then do what she gotta do.

"I know this bitch didn't take my car" I mumbled. Last time she took my car I had to go get it out the impound from her getting arrested.

"Thanks" I said.

"You welcome. I was bout to leave, but I changed my mind" she said before walking out the room.

I put some shorts and a shirt on before grabbing my phone. I called Sincere making it go straight to voicemail.

"This that shit" I mumbled before going to out messages.

Sincere

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOU AT WITH MY CAR???
read 10:58am

I threw my phone on the bed before going downstairs.

"Y'all seen Sincere" I asked seeing Paris and Sincere's mom and dad sitting on couch.

"She said she was going to pick Jay up" her dad said.

"She told me she getting some food" Paris said.

"Well she ain't tell me shit. Why you wanna know where she at anyway" her momma said.

Her tone was a little rude, but I ignored it.

"She got my car" I said.

"And" she asked making me mug her.