14

Omniscient
A Week Later...

"PRECIOUS GET DOWN HERE YOU FAT BITCH" Jay yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Seconds later Blu appeared at the top of the stairs trying to hold her laughs in.

"You sent that white bitch to my buzzer" Jay asked.

"I didn't send her here" Blu responded in a deep voice before they started laughing.

"Y'all aggy" Yvette said from Jay's phone as they continued to laugh.

"I make a motherfucka say oh yeah. I'm cold as a lion with no hair" Blu sung as she walked down the stairs as their dad came out his room.

"Can you shut up" he asked making them laugh.

"Damn clean up or something. Instead of walking around high off y'all asses. Y'all don't do shit" he continued as they held they laughs.

"I'm not even high" Blu said while choking on her laughter. She had been sober all week, but good things never last.

"What the fuck is so funny" he asked making Blu bust out laughing.

"Blu get out" he said making her look at him with confusion.

"Wait I didn't do nothing" she said.

"You think everything funny. Go get dressed and go do what you normally do when you gone for weeks at a time" he said making her smack her lips before going upstairs.

"Should've smacked him with this cast" she mumbled as she looked through her closet.

"Counting money, working on myself. That's with you wonder how I've been" she sung lowly as she struggled to put her jacket on.

"Damn when they gon take this shit off" she mumbled as she zipped her jacket up. She was gonna put on some sweats, but that was gonna be too much work.

Leaving on her shorts, she slid her slides on before grabbing her phone and ordering her a uber.

She went downstairs and sat on the couch seeing Jay washing the dishes.

"Damn Jay, you a sucka" she said while shaking her head before sitting on the couch.

"Man it's boring as fuck outside. I'm not tryna leave" he said making her roll eyes.

"Still a sucka" she said making him smack his lips.

"Go out there in the cold then" he mumbled making her laugh a little as their dad came back out his room.

"You still sitting on my couch" he said as he put a plate in the sink making Jay smack his lips.

"I know" she said while scrolling on her phone. He shook his head before sitting next to her making her scoot away.

"What happened to your hand" he asked.

"I broke it" she said not paying attention to him.

"How tho" he asked.

"I fell on it" she said making him scrunch his face up.