23

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
Next Week...

"Sincere right" my PO asked making me roll my eyes.

"Ain't that what the paperwork say" I asked before my dad nudged me making me look at him.

"Be nice" he mumbled making me smack my lips. My dad basically dragged me down here because my PO said she was gonna put a warrant out for my arrest.

"Well Sincere what school do you go to" she asked making me take the crumpled up enrollment paper out of my pocket and toss it on her desk.

"Westland High School" I said as she stared at me expecting me to hand it to her, but all I did was stare at her back.

"I'm sorry about her behavior" my dad said as he  grabbed the paper and straightened it out before kicking my ankle making me hiss.

"No problem. I know it's just teenage stuff" she said as he passed her the paper.

"Tell me about it. I got six of them" he said before they did that fake white people laugh making me roll my eyes.

"It says you enrolled yesterday. Where have you been going for the last six months" she asked as I bit my nails.

"Home" I said making her raise a eyebrow.

"As in homeschool" she asked as my dad's phone started ringing making him leave the office.

"No I stayed home" I said in a duh tone as she typed something. I looked at her laptop seeing she was looking at my record.

"Okay any drug use" she asked making me shake no.

"But most of your charges have to do with drugs" she said making me smack my lips.

"Drugs are unhealthy for the soul. I don't do them" I said making her nod.

"Wanna talk about your last stop with the police" she asked.

"Wrong place, wrong time" I said before yawning.

"Do you a Cameron Neal" she asked making me shake my head no. That's Cam soft ass, but I wasn't gonna tell her that.

"Oh because he mentioned you in his testimony" she said making me raise a eyebrow.

"A testimony for what" I asked.

"Well I'm not pose to tell you this, but he claims that you were the one who stole the car you guys were arrested in. It says Neal says him and following initials SM, JM, and RS have did multiple robberies. Including house invasion, robbing small time businesses, and car thief" she read.

The more she read the more mad I got.

"That's crazy, I never heard of that nigga before" I said as she closed the laptop. She continued talking to me about my probation rules.

I left the office seeing my dad outside talking to my mom. Like always, when they saw me they stopped and looked at me making me roll my eyes before getting in my dad's car.

I dug in pocket and did my drugs before my dad got in the car.

"Cam snitched" I said making him look at me.