21

Jayden "Jay" Morgan
Two Days Later...

"All my niggas with me like to gang bang" I sung as I sat in on the couch.

"And we all rep the fucking same thing" my dad rapped before throwing his set up making me laugh.

"What you know bout Duck" I asked.

"That's my nigga. I played him for a week when them niggas got him" my dad said making me shake my head before going to the kitchen.

"You needa get yo old ass up and cook some food" I said making him smack his lips.

"Kali the only motherfucka depending on me in this house and she at y'all granny's for the week" he said.

"Nigga the state say until I'm 18 you responsible for me, so get up and cook" I said making him stand up. He walked to the kitchen only to turn back around.

"Sike nigga. I'm going to Tee's house. She gon make sure I eat. Which girl gon make sure you eat" he asked.

"Fuck you" I said making him laugh before picking his keys up.

"I'm just bullshitting. I'll doorsash yall some pizza or some" he said before putting his shoes on.

"I am going though, just not to Tee's. I met this female from Cali and I needa get in that" he said making me gag.

"Nigga I don't needa hear about the old bitches you be fucking" I said.

"Oh if he saw her son, you'll wanna fuck her too. Heard you like them older anyways" he said making me flip him off as he left.

Yvette been getting her hair done by Paris and I didn't know till she showed up yesterday. I've been feeding my sister's pockets.

Small world.

I poured me up cup of juice before going to my room, well me and Dion's room. One of these motherfuckas needa go cuz I hate sharing a room with this nigga.

"PICK ME UP" he yelled into his mic while playing Fortnite making me smack my lips.

"Nigga shut the fuck up....and clean yo mess up. Got paper plates and cups all in here. This where all the spoons be" I said not knowing if he could hear me or not.

I hate messes or cluttered spaces. I like everything organized, so I know where everything is. Plus being nasty is unattractive to me and how you keep where you lay your head at tells a lot about you.

"Hit him for 90" he said into the mic making me throw a pillow at him. He snatched the mic off before mugging me.

"Clean up man" I said making him smack his lips.

"Imma do it after this game" he said before putting his mic back on. I got on my phone and went to Facebook.

GETTABAG ROCC -27 mins ago
Retired Fb comedian🥰.....jk just practicing
48😆 Comment Share

Tayo Freed- 6 hours ago
Aye for the mfka who stole my tire on Dunbar and 85th, you a bitch
22😆 Comment Share