22

Omniscient
Next Morning...

Diamond huffed as Blu's phone rung for the 6th time.

"What does it take for a bitch to get some sleep" she mumbled before shaking Blu making her eyes shoot open.

"Fuck is you shaking me like that for" she asked with a mug making Diamond smack her lips.

"You don't hear your phone" she asked as Blu sat there looking confused, something she normally did when she first woke up.

"Your phone" Diamond said louder as it started ringing again making Blu pat the bed looking for it.

"Where it at" she asked before standing up and turning the light on making Diamond huff.

"Did you check your pocket" she asked making Blu pull it out her pocket and answer it before walking out the room.

"Dumb ass girl didn't turn the light off" Diamond said before putting the cover over her face.

"Hello" Blu said as she went in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Where you at" Rocki asked.

"In my skin" she answered making Rocki smack her lips.

"You always say that dumb shit" she said.

"Cuz you always ask that dumb shit" Blu said.

"Well when you coming to get your stuff. I got company coming over" Rocki said.

"Like someone you fuck" Blu asked.

"Yep" Rocki answered popping the P.

"Good, now you can leave me alone. And put my stuff up somewhere, I'll come get it later" Blu said before hanging up. She used the bathroom and washed her hands before going in the room.

She put her jacket and shoes on before turning the light off and going to the park seeing Tayo and Debo out there smoking.

"Y'all spent the night out here" she asked before sitting next to them.

"Yep, we the block patrol" Debo said with low red eyes making Tayo laugh.

"Nah but everybody either in GG's sleep or in their car" he said before passing the blunt to her. She took a long pull from it instantly going to her happy place.

"Y'all going back to sleep after this" she asked.

"I popped a Adderall. Ain't no sleep" Tayo said.

"Shittt his ass could stay up, but I'm taking my ass right up in GG's house and go to sleep" Debo said as Blu hit the blunt before passing it.

"It's 7 and the sun ain't even up yet" she said making Debo look at the sky. They looked at two boys walking down the street making Tayo clutch his gun.

"Nigga that's Sonny" Debo said referring to Mason.

"He walking like him" Blu said.

"Nigga how you know" Tayo asked making Debo stand up.

"SONNYYYYY" he yelled making the two boys come closer.