24

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
Three Weeks Later...

Me, Diamond, Jay, and Vette was at the mall since we were bored. I don't know bout anybody else, but I get bored and just start spending money.

"You like these" I asked holding up some Jordans making Diamond shake her head no.

"Them ugly ass shoes. Why they put that Black over that Orange like that" she asked making Jay smack his lips.

"Them shits is cold" he said. Anything Orange is cold to him. That's that nigga favorite color.

"Yea it's a no for me" Vette said before going back to her conversation with Diamond.

"Shit Im bout to cop these" Jay said before taking the shoe out my hand and walking up to a worker. I looked around at more shoes, but all the things I liked there was already in my closet.

"Sincere" Diamond called out making me walk to her as she looked through some folded up shirts.

"Turn around" she said making me as told. She looked in the inside of my shirt to see what size I was.

"You losing weight cuz that's a small and it looks baggy on you" she said before pulling a small out of the fold shirts.

"Damn" I said not feeling like arguing with her. I'm not even in the mood right now. Might say something fucked up.

She got her size before passing the shirts to me. She did the same thing with 3 different stacks of shirts before pulling me to a clothing rack.

"Cute or no" she asked holding up a windbreaker.

"No" I said before looking around seeing Vette and Jay trying on shoes.

"Ouu these cute" Diamond said to herself before passing me multiple crop tops. She went to like seven different racks before I paid for the stuff.

"You single" the cashier asked Diamond making me mug him.

"She don't even like dick" I said before snatching the bag off the counter. As I walked out I saw Vette with a store bag stuffing shoe boxes in it making me shake my head.

"Where we bout to go now" I asked making Diamond look around.

"Uhhhh....I'm hungry, so food court" she said before grabbing my free hand as we walked through the mall.

I sat at a table as she went to order some food. I got on my phone until seeing a group walking towards me.

"Hey ex" Rocki said making her bald head friends laugh.

"You always finding me" I said in annoyance.

"You just.... stand out" she said as I stared at her friend with a mug. She looked too familiar.

"You from the Ave" I asked making her roll her eyes.

"Don't worry about it" she said making me smack my lips.

"Bitch it's a yes or no question" I said.

"Just know I'm not from PaRkwAy" she said making me get up shove her stupid ass to the floor before snatching Rocki up.