20

It's a nigga party, all y'all invited in😌

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
The Next Day...

"Damn Rocki you rough as hell" I said as she did my hair.

"It's not my fault this shit nappy as fuck" she said as she combed a section out. She bout to make me cry.

"Gimme this shit" I said as I snatched the comb out her hand before walking out my room.

"Can you comb my hair" I asked as I walked in Paris's room. She nodded while she had her phone on her ear making me stand in front of her and give her the comb.

"Okay Ki, but it's too much dick out here to be sad about a nigga who just got out" she said as she gently combed my hair out.

"He is not on his feet. That boy broke" she continued her conversation. I bit my nails out of habit as she continued to comb my hair.

"Bitch this ain't bout me. Plus Jojo ain't broke and we ain't even together and that's how it's gon stay" she said.

"What you mean explain it? He for me. I'm for him. We fuck other people, but we know where home at" she said making me raise a eyebrow.

"The only reason I got mad that time was because he knew I didn't like that girl. I ain't fucking his opps, so he shouldn't fuck mine" she said before handing me the comb.

"Okay that time didn't count" she said as I walked back to my room. I sat down on the floor making Rocki continue my hair.

She parted my hair before putting the rest in a ponytail, but she was gripping my hair hard as hell making me turn around.

"Rocki I get you bald head, but I got hair. It can easily go into a ponytail. No need to put all that extra strength into it" I said tryna be nice as I possibly can cuz lately I've been mean to her.

I don't know why I'm caring about her feelings. Maybe cuz she been nice to me and she  ain't did no foul shit.

Ew, I'm being nice. What the fuck is wrong with me?

She rolled her eyes before continuing my hair. It didn't take long to finish since she was only twisted it.

"There" she said making me grab the hair stuff and put it up before going downstairs hearing my mom and dad taking making me stop on the middle step.

"You really think she's gonna change? You been saying that same bullshit since she caught that first charge. Mark she tried to shoot Markey" my mom said.

"She wasn't gonna pull the trigger" my dad said.

"How do you know" she asked as I tried to stay quiet.

"Cuz I know my daughter. She just wanted y'all to leave her alone and take her serious" he argued.

"So that's justifies her putting a gun up to her brother's head" she asked.

"If that's what it takes for y'all to stop messing with her" he said.

"Oh wow, make me think you're the crazy one" she responded. I could hear the attitude in her voice.