- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"I said I am sorry!!!" Hyeyoon continued to apologize as she still held onto Heeseung's arms.

Jiyeon gripped onto Heeseung's shoulders as she moved him from side to side to get a hold of Hyeyoon behind him.

"You do realize I'm not an object, right?" Heeseung finally blurted out, crossing his arms over each other.

"Jiyeon noona~ Geonu hyung is looking for youuu~" Ni-ki shouted as he entered through the doorway, walking towards them.

"Riki not now—" She huffed as she managed to push Heeseung away, finally grabbing hold of Hyeyoon as she swiftly draped her arm around the nape of her neck causing Hyeyoon's physique to cower down, her facial features flinching as she did so.

"I'm sorry my bun-bun, but not today!" Hyeyoon squealed as she feebly escaped from Jiyeon's clasp, her feet falls pounding against the ground when she began to ran.

"Oh my goodness..." Jiyeon sighed as she placed her palm on her hip while her other fingertips swept the loose pieces of her strands back, her lips releasing a blow upwards to swipe away the last few pieces of her ringlets on her visage.

"Let's go noona." Ni-ki added as his arm snaked around her's, while her physique slumped, hair falling down the side of her canvas.

"This ink won't even come off..." She emitted a deep huff as she dragged her feet along the floor.

"Heeseung hyung, let's go buy her some wipes from the convenience store." Sunghoon suggested as he watched the two figures fade from his ken.

"Ooo Sunghoon being such a gentleman..." Jake sniggered as he lightly hit his shoulder with his own.

"Why are you asking me? Jay and Jake are here, why don't you go with them?" Heeseung spoke as he pulled out his chair from underneath his desk, ensconcing himself as he sat on it with the back of the chair pressed against the front of his torso.

"My god, you lazy asshart!" Sunghoon tutted as he grasped onto his arm before dragging him out of the room.

"I just sat down!" The two boys left behind heard Heeseung's shouts reiterating in through the classroom.

"Well, this lunch break was...interesting?" Jay uttered as he adverted his pate towards Jake.

"Indeed— You know what, let's just go find Hyuka hyung." Jake responded as he shoved his palms into his pockets, receiving a nod from the elder one before him.

✄ - - - - -♡

"Park Jiyeon—" Sunghoon stopped on his heels, while he was being followed by Heeseung who also stood still on his track as they came to an abrupt stop, midway into the classroom.

Both of their line of sight wandered upon the two figures before them as the ambience of the classroom silenced.

Lee Geonu was wiping away the marker ink off of Jiyeon's cheeks, while they were chattering and tittering away with Hyeyoon beside them.
Being occupied, they didn't notice the two standing in the classroom until Heeseung cleared his throat.

"Oh ice boy and egghead." Jiyeon smiled as she jerked her pate towards them, causing Geonu to stop what he was doing.

"Uh we—" Heeseung was immediately put to a halt as Sunghoon began to speak.

"We got you these from the convenience store but I guess you won't need them anymore." Sunghoon divulged suddenly as he hurled the packet towards the recycling bin before pirouetting to egress from the room.

"Sunghoon?" Jiyeon called out as her orbs caught a glimpse of the bin before her vision landed upon Heeseung, causing him to gnaw the inside of his cheek.

"Yah Sunghoon! I bought that with my money!How can you just throw it away?!" Heeseung adverted his gaze, as he avoided eye contact with her.

Heeseung went after Sunghoon out of the home room, leaving Geonu, Hyeyoon and especially Jiyeon in a complete state of confusion.