Chapter 19: Reunion of Amour

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh! Are you witnessing this right now?" a feminine voice squealed out. Ash and Serena then looked back and suddenly remembered that they were not alone.

"Gee relax, Dawn. It's just kissing. What's the big deal?" Barry asked his girlfriend, while covering his ears. He made a mental note to remember to not be so close to Dawn when she becomes super excited.

"So, Ash. What are you doing here in Kalos?" Serena asked with a little blush on her face.

"To see you of course!" Ash answered with a determined face. "Why else would I be here?"

"AWW~" May, Dawn, Shauna, Miette, Nini, and Bonnie squealed at the same time. Their squeal in unison could probably beat out a Golbat's Supersonic attack.

"So, you want to go out to eat in..." Ash then checked his Rotom Phone. "Two hours?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Serena asked, trying to hide her excitement.

"Maybe..." Ash smirked. However, behind that smirk, Ash was internally praying that she says yes. Even though the chances of her saying no is like 1%.

'Yes! He is asking me out on a date!' Suddenly, a devilish idea popped into Serena's mind. So after thinking for a moment, she decided to play around with him for a bit. 'Maybe I can get him to beg me to go.'

"Sorry, Ash... I really appreciate the offer, but... we just met each other again after three years. I don't think I can go on a date with you yet..." Serena declined with a hint of fake sadness. Ash looked shocked, which made Serena giggle.

'I see what she's trying to do... Two can play at that game.' Ash thought as he puts on a dejected face.

"Aww... I understand." Ash replied while faking a sad look. He then shifted his expression to a smirk. "That means I'll take someone else on the date..."

"W-what!?" Serena stuttered with surprise. She didn't expect Ash to react this way. The way he was acting was so mischievous, yet so attractive to her. She felt like she was getting turned on at that moment.

Ash then turned to Miette and winked at her. "Say, Miette. Would you like to go out on a date with-"

Before Ash could finish his question, Serena pulled him back in an aggressive manner.

'What the heck, that wasn't how he was supposed to react!' Serena thought.

'Worked like a charm." Ash thought as he mentally congratulated himself.

"What's wrong?" Ash asked playfully. "I thought you didn't want to go?"

"No way Jose, Mister. You are going on that date with me!" Serena declared sternly. "And we are going to enjoy it! Got that?"

Ash smirked in response. He was hoping Serena would do something in response to his action but he didn't really expect her to be so rash and demanding about it. Now it was Ash's turn to feel aroused.

"Whatever you say." Ash replied with a sense of mockery in his voice. He then took the move to kiss her on the forehead before turning to the group. "So, what do you guys want to do? Serena and I got time to spare-"

"Well, Ash. I'm actually going to Professor Sycamore's Laboratory to go visit my Pokémon and talk with the professor." Calem said.

"And Sawyer, Trevor, Tierno, and I are planning to go with him!" Shauna added quickly. With that, the five of them left towards Professor Sycamore's Laboratory.

"It's been great seeing you again Lil' Sis! We will see ya later back at Prism Tower!" Calem could be heard yelling out as he ran away.

"Okay, then how about-"